News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

help with russian captcha!

Started by retsu, November 02, 2013, 07:43:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

retsu

Thank you whoever can help me, Ive been trying to post on a forum and can not answer this captcha properly in russian.  Thank you for your help!

digger

hoser4213

May I add a similar request?  The cyrillic alphabet is very challenging for me.  I am having trouble with a captcha, which I have attached to this post.  Capitals, lowercases, and spaces are tripping me up.  I also have a similar question in russian, which I have also attached to this post.  I am fairly certain it's asking for the capital of Guadalupe but I cannot seem to get it right. 

Any help would be appreciated.  Specifically, if I could copy and paste that would be incredible.

Thanks!

digger

Quote from: hoser4213 on January 23, 2014, 07:31:23 PM
May I add a similar request?  The cyrillic alphabet is very challenging for me.  I am having trouble with a captcha, which I have attached to this post.  Capitals, lowercases, and spaces are tripping me up.  I also have a similar question in russian, which I have also attached to this post.  I am fairly certain it's asking for the capital of Guadalupe but I cannot seem to get it right. 

Any help would be appreciated.  Specifically, if I could copy and paste that would be incredible.

Thanks!
СД5М8Т РС
Бас-Тер

Advertisement: