News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

youtube link is not displaying in smf [help]

Started by Xpresskonami, November 03, 2013, 04:58:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xpresskonami

Chalky

Please don't bump your topics within 24 hours.  None of us are paid to do this. 

Quote from: Xpresskonami on November 05, 2013, 12:49:29 AM
Admin the code is showing error in my wap2. And it work on the full website

None of us are psychic either  ;)  Would you like to tell us what error is showing?  Most likely you put the code in the wrong place or missed something out, or maybe the mod is just plain incompatible with WAP.  If you attach the file you edited for your WAP here we can take a look at it.

Xpresskonami

This is the error it show
when i post the youtube link

Not Found
The requested URL /hot-naija-news-gist/hot-new-video-tiwa-savage-ft-don-jazzy-eminado/<iframe style= was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
""allowfullscreen>

please am waiting 4 the reply....

Xpresskonami

Arantor

And the more you bump to encourage a response, the further down the queue you go.

Chalky

and if you keep insisting that only responses from ADMINS will do, you'll be waiting a lot longer....

Arantor

Especially as there is no badge listed here as 'admins' ;D

Xpresskonami

Quote from: Xpresskonami on November 05, 2013, 11:49:57 AM
This is the error it show
when i post the youtube link

Not Found
The requested URL /hot-naija-news-gist/hot-new-video-tiwa-savage-ft-don-jazzy-eminado/<iframe style= was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
""allowfullscreen>

please am waiting 4 the reply....
Reply admins....

Arantor

Can't you even wait like 12 hours for a response? We are all volunteers here, doing this in our free time. If you do not have the patience to wait, I do not have the patience to investigate your problem.

Xpresskonami

Arantor

So what changes did you make to Wireless.template.php exactly?

Xpresskonami

Have not make any changes to my wireless.template.php, i just discorver that whenever i input any youtube link it we show me this error

Not Found
The requested URL /hot-naija-news-gist/hot-
new-video-tiwa-savage-ft-don-jazzy-eminado/
<iframe style= was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was
encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
""allowfullscreen>

In my wap2 website i.e www.url.com/index.php?wap2

Arantor

Xpresskonami

I want to add a bbcode of the youtube to my template, but i dont kn0w where i can put the bbcode, please where can i locate it in my public_html/Theme/default/which template wil i put it?

Arantor

So you want some help fixing one problem but don't provide the information requested in order to help you, and then try to create another problem. I can't help you if you keep doing this.

Xpresskonami

Have tell you my problem, but i don't see solution to my problem i tell y0u, and you said, you can't help again... Why??

IchBin™

Quote from: Xpresskonami on November 08, 2013, 05:30:10 PM
Have tell you my problem, but i don't see solution to my problem i tell y0u, and you said, you can't help again... Why??

Quote from: Arantor on November 08, 2013, 01:46:46 PM
So you want some help fixing one problem but don't provide the information requested in order to help you, and then try to create another problem. I can't help you if you keep doing this.

Does the bold help you understand? You are not giving any of the needed information.
IchBin™        TinyPortal

Kindred

OK...

Since I am the closest thing you'll find to an "admin" of this site (for the moment)

1- stop bumping your posts. The next time you bump a post before 24 hours have passed, you will get moderated. The time after that, you will get post banned.
2- it has already been explained to you that there are no "admins" on this site.   You actually had the attention of one of the primary DEVELOPERS of the software until you blew it by ignoring his attempts to help you.
3- we can't help you unless oyu actually ANSWER the questions posed to you. When one of us asks you a question, it is not for OUR benefit...   so, try to answer fully and completely, not with a one line, throw away comment.
4- Don't start asking questions about a second issue when you haven't even resolved your first issue.

5- your error seems ot indicate that you screwed up the installation of the youtube mod.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: