Stanley

Started by Mick., May 22, 2013, 06:44:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick.

Link to the theme

Stanley is a professional theme for any business type forum.

Terms of use :

This theme is free for personal and commercial use. You are allowed to use it in your projects, change it and adapt for your purposes. You are not allowed to remove the authors copyright.

Demo: Stanley Demo

Orangine

gorgeous one! maybe apart from that little thingy:

Antechinus

It's good, but I'm a bit concerned about your link colour. http://blackwidows.co.uk/resources/color-contrast-analyser.php

QuoteColor Brightness: 82

The difference in brightness between the two colours does not comply with the W3C threshold of 125.
Color Difference: 248

The difference between the two colours is insufficient. The lowest published threshold (Hewlett Packard) is 400. This colour combination may create significant problems for people with visual impairments

For a general, business-oriented theme, having colour choices that will require people to hover over links to make them legible doesn't really seem the best choice.

Mick.

Quote from: Orangine on May 22, 2013, 07:33:13 PM
gorgeous one! maybe apart from that little thingy:

Find:
.description, .description_board, .plainbox

and replace background-color: #333333; for #f1f1f1;

Thanx for the find.

Mick.

The Craw

I like it, but the star board icons seem a little cheesy to me. Other than that, very professional looking. Well done.

Deaks

Hi Folk,

As Mick. is currently away for undisclosed period of time, I have taken over his themes until his return, and have updated this theme.

Bryan
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Advertisement: