News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Additional Membergroup

Started by NGGRamirez, November 04, 2013, 08:22:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NGGRamirez

My Additional Member Group will not show on my SMF.

margarett

Welcome to SMF.

You're not the descriptive type of guy, are you? :P
Care to explain what's your issue (I think I know what it is, but I prefer not to guess...)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Kindred

What mods do you have installed? What theme are you using? What is your URL?

Finally, have you used firebug or web developer to look at the code for that page and confirm it the select field is even present in the output code?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

NGGRamirez

Meaning when I go to edit a user and want to add multiple additional groups its not letting me its not even showing, I have to go to the admin panel and add them by clicking the main membergroups and adding there name. Usually when you have group it will let you add additional groups with the user in the above image it shows no usergroups when i do have them

Forum Theme: Inferno
Forum URL: hxxp:fdsa.ng-gaming.net/forums [nonactive]

Kindred

Quote from: Kindred on November 04, 2013, 09:23:34 PM
What mods do you have installed?

what happens if you use the default/curve teme?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

NGGRamirez

Quote from: Kindred on November 05, 2013, 07:22:46 AM
Quote from: Kindred on November 04, 2013, 09:23:34 PM
What mods do you have installed?

what happens if you use the default/curve teme?

Does the exact same thing

Advanced Topic Prefix Mod
SimplePortal
Member Color Link
MCLegendII RC1
Menu Buttons
Custom Form Mod
Country Flags
Custom Profile Field Mod

Chalky

I'd say prime suspect is this one:  MCLegendII RC1.  It hasn't been updated since 2.0RC1 and SMF has changed a lot since then.  Were there errors when you installed it?  If not try uninstalling it (back up everything first).

Edit:  In fact there is an updated version of the mod here http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=219437.msg2531758#msg2531758  If your problem is fixed when you uninstall the mod you could try this updated version.

NGGRamirez

Quote from: ChalkCat on November 05, 2013, 01:21:20 PM
I'd say prime suspect is this one:  MCLegendII RC1.  It hasn't been updated since 2.0RC1 and SMF has changed a lot since then.  Were there errors when you installed it?  If not try uninstalling it (back up everything first).

Edit:  In fact there is an updated version of the mod here http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=219437.msg2531758#msg2531758  If your problem is fixed when you uninstall the mod you could try this updated version.

The Problem was not fixed when I uninstalled the mod.

margarett

No, really... That's one of those "have to check everything in loco" kind of issues...
Something is not being loaded in Profile. Now what or why... Only by looking at it.
Unfortunately, for me, it's more complicated than what I can afford in time right now...

Isn't anything reported in your error log? Because I see one of 2 chances: or the membergroups are not being loaded in Profile, or they are and it's Profile.template.php that got damaged...
Some "echo"s and "print_r"s should give the who-is-who ;)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Advertisement: