News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

2.0.6 Custom page MOD?

Started by j0hny21, December 04, 2013, 05:49:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

j0hny21

From a few days I am looking acting modification to add a few empty pages on my site, one after installing showing error (custom pages), Second after the addition of the page, does not show it (Pages Mod). Others have similar problems.
So I have a question, is really that here is not working simple mod to add simple blank page?

Stanyy

Use 'Custom Actions' mod.... OR Install 'Simple Portal' (it has Articles and Pages)

j0hny21

Quote from: Stanyy on December 04, 2013, 06:01:29 AM
Use 'Custom Actions' mod.... OR Install 'Simple Portal' (it has Articles and Pages)

how in simpleportal set it?

Stanyy

j0hny21

Someone know how to made custom page on site? version smf 2.0.6

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

margarett

Don't mean to be rude, but did you read the post before yours?
If you tried the mentioned mods and they failed, you should try a portal...
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

j0hny21

I don't want simpleportal! I'm just want ONLY custom page.

Illori

did you try the custom actions mod as was suggested as well?

j0hny21

Quote from: Illori on December 04, 2013, 03:07:50 PM

did you try the custom actions mod as was suggested as well?

doesn't work. everythink doesn't work. Why doing new updates smf,  and after any mod not working.

Illori

maybe if you told us what exactly does not work we can help you, as it is we can not do anything.

j0hny21

Custom page After installed in 2.0.6 version, show up error:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare ssi_customPage() (previously declared in /virtual/----------.---.--/SSI.php:2001) in /virtual/-----------.---.--/SSI.php on line 2162

Pages Mod: after setting the page and the entrance to this page, switches me to the main page.

Custom Actions: with installation error.

Simple portal: I don't want it ( I had previously it, and for a lot of the problems have, I don't want it).

Page Management: - after setting the page sends me to the main page.

So tell me wth?

Arantor

So as I've told you before, that looks like you installed it twice since the same changes have been applied twice to SSI.php.

j0hny21

Quote from: Arantor Beeblebrox the First on December 04, 2013, 03:33:22 PM
So as I've told you before, that looks like you installed it twice since the same changes have been applied twice to SSI.php.

after installing this mod, I restore backup to the state before modification.

I'm starting to doubt whether anything will do at this SMF, since with such a simple mod as a custom page I have problems

Arantor

And yet your SSI.php still has the mod's code in it.

j0hny21

Quote from: Arantor Beeblebrox the First on December 04, 2013, 03:39:05 PM
And yet your SSI.php still has the mod's code in it.

again the translators that I restored ssi to original state

If anyone can give me acting modifications to create SUCH SIMPLE blank page? or it is beyond your capabilities

Arantor

It's not beyond my capabilities to do so, but it is beyond my capabilities to deal with someone who cannot read what I'm saying and ignores the very clear evidence of what is in front of you. I don't care what you think you're doing when you 'restore it to original state' but the mod installation *clearly* shows it has the mod's code in there already.

j0hny21

Quote from: Arantor Beeblebrox the First on December 04, 2013, 03:50:36 PM
It's not beyond my capabilities to do so, but it is beyond my capabilities to deal with someone who cannot read what I'm saying and ignores the very clear evidence of what is in front of you. I don't care what you think you're doing when you 'restore it to original state' but the mod installation *clearly* shows it has the mod's code in there already.

I delected everythink associated with the custom page http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1347   ?action=parse after installing it again:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=MyISAM' at line 6
Plik: /virtual/========.===.==/Packages/temp/CustomPages_1.0.12/Compat.php
Linia: 142

j0hny21

omg this is really terrible after instaled simple portal I set add page and displays a blank page!!! someone can tell me wth?

margarett

I'm sorry, but there is something terribly wrong with your current setup...

You do realize that are countless installations out there working fine. So it's something very specific to your installation...
Do you have a backup?
Are you using (other) MODs or custom themes? Can you try to start with fresh files?
http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/How_to_upload_a_fresh_set_of_files

I'm moving this to support now.
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Advertisement: