News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Fatal Error

Started by qayamatraj, December 05, 2013, 09:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

qayamatraj

Dear member i am getting the error on my website

www{dot}nikitavishwa{dot}com

Fatal error: Call to undefined function sys_template() in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\nikitavishwa.com\httpdocs\Sources\Load.php(2151) : eval()'d code on line 363

i request you to help so that i can remove the error

Thank You
Raj
Top Forum Site [nofollow]

Kindred

1- what version of SMF?
2- What mod(s) did you recently try to install?

3- What are you trying to do when you get that error?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

qayamatraj

i recently install Simple Youtube Video  and i remove it
SMF 2.0.6

Kindred

Quote from: Kindred on December 05, 2013, 09:35:21 AM
1- what version of SMF?
2- What mod(s) did you recently try to install?

3- What are you trying to do when you get that error?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

qayamatraj

i recently install Simple Youtube Video  and i remove it
SMF 2.0.6
and i m opening my website it is giving error in all pages in the last of the page you can check it

Kindred

1- Do not cross post the same question to multiple locations.

2- if you installed a mod and then uninstalled it...   perhaps there were some errors that you ignored?  If so, then you will either have ot upload a fresh set of files or manuall correct the bits that errroed out on the automatic install/uninstall
Слaва
Украинi

qayamatraj

i have update the files with 2.0.6 and it's giving same error sir you can check if you want

Kindred

if you made a clean over-write with fresh files, it won't be giving you that error....
http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/How_to_upload_a_fresh_set_of_files

(and no, I can not check. My office blocks access to many sites)
Слaва
Украинi

qayamatraj

will you plz tell me manually now what i have to do

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

qayamatraj

i am not getting any help with that !

Irisado

Have you followed steps 1-4 outlined in that article?  If not, which steps are causing you difficulty?
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

qayamatraj

same error i am getting you can check my website

Fatal error: Call to undefined function sys_template() in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\nikitavishwa.com\httpdocs\Sources\Load.php(2151) : eval()'d code on line 363

margarett

Quote from: qayamatraj on December 05, 2013, 10:11:21 AM
i am not getting any help with that !
Did you read it? What part is giving you problems?
I'm sorry, but a cryptic answer with no information from you is as bad as non-reply from us. Neither one get any information out of it...

You should:
- backup everything
- delete, via FTP, everything from your forum folder *EXCEPT* Settings.php, Settings_bak.php, "attachments" folder and "avatars" folder.
- Pick up a large upgrade package from 2.0.6 and upload everything except upgrade.php and the *.SQL files.
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Advertisement: