google_ad_width = 200;
google_ad_height = 200;
//-->
</script>
<script type="text/javascript"
src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">
</script>

shadow82x

Can you attach your themes index.template.php here? It's just a matter of adding that codebit next to the other <script> tags.

ETA - Thought there was a modification to easily add this, but apparently there isn't for 2.0.6.
Colin B
Former Spammer, Customize, & Support Team Member

addictedinlovewithu

shadow82x

Try giving this file a go. :) (Simply overwrite it over your old index.template)
<sniped>
Read my post below.
Colin B

Drunken Clam

You appear to have removed the SMF copyright too! - Staff please note!

Burke ♞ Knight

Drunken Clam...

SMF does allow removal of the copyright in 2.0

addictedinlovewithu

However, Crip does not. You have removed the copyright from a theme made by someone else.
Theme copyrights need to stay, as is the right of the maker to have them there, unless they state otherwise.
I know and work with Crip, and know that he does not allow copyright removal. You are violating copyright laws.

Also, since you do not have the SMF copyright, that makes you ineligible for support.

shadow82x

Good catch guys and you are absolutely right, I apologize for not even picking it up. I'll take down the attached file in my previous post although its most likely too late. 

@addictedinlovewithu - If you want support you need the SMF and theme's copyright. Removing Crip's is illegal according to his license.
Colin B

Drunken Clam

Quote from: BurkeKnight on December 11, 2013, 02:32:34 AM
Drunken Clam...

SMF does allow removal of the copyright in 2.0

I am well aware of that BK.

Also, since you do not have the SMF copyright, that makes you ineligible for support.

Hence my post BK.

addictedinlovewithu

Hi ,

I have a forum www.dealsbigdeals.com/forum

earlier it was dealsbigdeals.com/forum today i changed it to www.dealsbigdeas.com/forum

due to which i am not able to upgrade my SMF version

Error: You are unable to connect to simplemachines.org's latest news file.

What really happened is today i was trying to add adsense code in my forum and i got error and it broke  my SMF so i had a old backup which was not updates so i just restored from there

after that it started working and then i changed my URL and added extra www. ... due to which i am not able to update my forum  please help me in fixing this

Kindred

Since you have removed the SMF Copyright, we don't provide support to such sites...

(by removing the copyright, you basically indicate thqat you don't need support and therefor are repsonsible for your own edits, updates and errors)

Although I will note that I can't even get a response from your site at all -- which suggests that you have deeper problems than SMF and that you need to talk to your host.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

addictedinlovewithu

hii very long back i removed copyright thing and after when i upgraded my SMF with last release copyright thing came automatically .....

fine after that today my forum broke due to adsense code experiment and i aso changed my smf url to www.dealsbigdeals.com/forum from dealsbigdeas.com/forum and now again i want to update but it giving me error

You are unable to connect to simplemachines.org's latest news file.

please help me in fixing this so that after i update my SMF copyright will come back again 

Kindred

the copyright won't just come back after updating via the patch (unless you are doing the full upgrade route)
However, as I noted in your other thread - I can't even get your site to load in the first place.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

addictedinlovewithu

what i should do now please help me  ??

please help me in fixing issue so that i update and everything goes well and please just dont blame me

Burke ♞ Knight

There is also the issue of copyright removal on the theme.

addictedinlovewithu

Kindred

topics merged rather than discussing the same issue in multiple spots
Слaва
Украинi

addictedinlovewithu

please believe me it was never my intention to remove copy right please trust me SMF is great and it doesn't need my praise

but please trust me it copyright is gone accidentally and help me so that i can update and everything comes back 

Burke ♞ Knight

You would have to either do the large upgrade, then install the theme again new.
This will however, disable all mods and remove any custom edits done.
Mods will need to be reinstalled.

addictedinlovewithu

hmmm my theme broke because if some adsense mod due to which i just copied entire forum directory from older one

which is leading me to removal of copyright

tell me some better option
and first tell me how i can manually revert the copyright thing first then i will see why my forum is giving me

You are unable to connect to simplemachines.org's latest news file.

Advertisement: