News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Trying to add membergroups get error

Started by Elizabeth II, December 29, 2013, 10:15:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elizabeth II

So recently I had to change domain and everything seems to run fine until I tried to add a membergroups, I get this error:

The database value you're trying to insert does not exist: image
Function: AddMembergroupApply Filter: Only show the errors from this file File: /Sources/ManageMembergroups.php
Line: 545

What does this mean? And how can I fix it, as before I had no issues adding membersgroups and no recent installed mods.

kat

If you attach ManageMembergroups.php to your next post, we can have butcher's at it and see what we can figure-out. :)

Elizabeth II

Quote from: K@ on December 29, 2013, 12:48:17 PM
If you attach ManageMembergroups.php to your next post, we can have butcher's at it and see what we can figure-out. :)

Here you go  :)

kat

As this line:

'image' => $group_info['image'],

doesn't appear in the standard file, one has to assume you have a mod that adds that. Any ideas as to which mod that might be?

Elizabeth II

Quote from: K@ on December 29, 2013, 04:41:53 PM
As this line:

'image' => $group_info['image'],

doesn't appear in the standard file, one has to assume you have a mod that adds that. Any ideas as to which mod that might be?

I am guessing Group Icons mod, but that was installed over a year ago and I haven't any problems before

kat

But, if you've changed domains, maybe that mod screwed, due to a path change, or something. I wonder if it'd be worth backing-up, then uninstalling/reinstalling that mod?

Kays

Nice catch K@. :)

However, before uninstalling and reinstalling that mod. Take a look at the settings for it first. It could be that the problem is there and those normally don't change if the mod is uninstalled and then reinstalled.

If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer. If that fails, read the manual.
My Mods

kat

Elizabeth II

Strange, it seems to work now. Although I will for sure double check any paths. Thanks.

kat

Advertisement: