News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Author Rich Snippets

Started by checkmater, January 08, 2014, 08:29:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

checkmater

Link to Mod

Author Rich Snippets - Expected Result:
For now you can add your face (Author's G+ profile image) to the Google SERPs

Coded by: CheckMater

* Software Version:    1.0                                                                 
* Software by:            workiverse.com                                                              
*********************************************************************************
This mod is released under the Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0) license
Read more here: creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/

Please follow the instructions provided in the support link: Add Rich Snippets to your forum

---------

- If you need any new mod or need a PHP customization work you can try hiring a php developer on my website :)

- This modification adds structured data to your forum, that major search engines use; For this version it will add the Author snippet, other snippets will be added in the future.
---------

Version 1.0 Nov 03, 2013

- Publicly released
----------

Support can be provided in this thread or in my  website, if are having problems setting up this mod, please follow the instructions above.

Thanks.
SMF, other software developing and some other stuff on my website, you can also hire someone at myFreelancing website . xD

Hemicota

Fernando, thank you for this mod. I've currently got all options ticked and have it set where all users that have the ability to post have the option to input their G+ url.

Google Webmasters tells me it is picking up the authorship.

It's still a little too early to tell if the mod is working correctly because of the cache of the site on google right now being a couple days old.

I have also included another link on my articles pages for TinyPortal so the frontpage articles are picked up also.

von COLLINZO

nice mod.....I'll quickly try this out! weldone!

Advertisement: