Registration fields

Started by bharat_forum, January 27, 2014, 06:56:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bharat_forum

So I can choose them myself, that's really good, hopefully I will not get any errors. Thanks again for your help.

bharat_forum

I tried to add the code you posted here and got this error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in .../Themes/default/Register.template.php on line 745

736:             </div>
737:          </div>
738:          <span class="botslice"><span></span></span>
739:          <input type="hidden" name="sa" value="reservednames" />
740:          <input type="hidden" name="', $context['session_var'], '" value="', $context['session_id'], '" />
741:       </form>
742:       <br class="clear" />';

margarett

Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

bharat_forum

Which file? Register.template? Can I copy and paste the whole template here?

margarett

Yes, that one.
Just attach it, don't paste it or we'll have a big post here :)

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

bharat_forum

margarett

Your file is all messed up :( I assume you used cPanel editor in it.
Don't do that. Just navigate to the field and download it.

bharat_forum

What do you mean? Why it is messed up? I didn't change anything and removed this code. I didn't really understand how should I do it, can you please explain? Or maybe you can attach the right file so that I can copy it?

margarett

No, that's not what I mean. Your file is probably fine or else your site wouldn't work :P

What you did was to open the file in cPanel's editor and save the file from there, which resulted in a .htm file.

Just navigate to the file with your File Manager, right-click it and there should be an option to download it. Do that, you will get the correct .php file. Attach that file here ;)

bharat_forum

margarett

Try this. Tested it here and it works (considering you did the changes in the other files also ;) )

bharat_forum

Yes, it worked, what was wrong with the file? Thanks a lot for your help.

margarett

The changes weren't there, actually or, at least, I didn't see them.
Nevermind that, glad it's fixed. I'm marking this as solved and moving it to Coding.

kat

margarett

Advertisement: