Delays since installing 2.0.7

Started by bosswhite, January 29, 2014, 07:32:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bosswhite

Very soon after installing the SMF 2.0.7 patch I noticed distinctive delays on my forum.

Examples are:
» Administration Center » Logs » Task Log shows optimize database as taking 5 seconds or more when it previously showed usually 0 or 1 second (I have it set to optimize a couple of times a day).

» Who's Online frequently shows me as performing an earlier task whereas before it always showed me as Viewing Who's Online

There are other instances but I have just given a couple of examples to demonstrate.

Has anybody else experienced issues of this nature?
I've been down so long now it's beginning to look like up..

bosswhite

Update:

I reverted back to 2.0.6 (uninstalled 2.0.7) and the delays disappeared and things went back to normal.

Then I reinstalled 2.0.7 and am getting the delays again.

What could be causing this?
I've been down so long now it's beginning to look like up..

Burt

Quote from: bosswhite on January 29, 2014, 10:03:38 AM
Update:

I reverted back to 2.0.6 (uninstalled 2.0.7) and the delays disappeared and things went back to normal.

Then I reinstalled 2.0.7 and am getting the delays again.

What could be causing this?

A lot of us are having problems with 2.0.7 and it looks like the word "Memory" is appearing everywhere....

I went back to 2.0.6 till they release a "stable and tested" version 2.0.7
If you Sig. line is longer or higher than two line, you are just an attention seeker. Grow up!

von COLLINZO

this seems to be a serious issue....I've read about Seven threads about 2.0.7 complaints.... Team SMF should please do something about this...

Advertisement: