News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

All images turning into links

Started by pii, February 03, 2014, 09:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Osis of Liver

... and delete your last post, it's making the thread unwieldly.  Next time just attach the file, don't post it.

Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

pii

pii

I just uninstalled the 2.07 update and it's still doing it. Any other suggestions?

Sir Osis of Liver

Change your Max width and Max height settings to 0 in Features and Options -> Layout and see what happens.

- R. Waters

pii

Tried that. Cleared cache/cookies, tested it, same problem. Tried a fresh browser. Still the same.

Sir Osis of Liver

I see it in three different browsers, and also in default Curve, so it's not a theme problem.  Is it possible it's been like that for a while, and you just didn't notice it until today?

- R. Waters

pii

Well, I want to say anything's possible but I'm pretty sure that the images I posted before did not do that. I post a lot of images so I likely would have noticed at one point. That's what's making me complete confused about what's causing it. lol

Sir Osis of Liver

Well, I'm out of ideas.  If you figure it out, post the solution here.  I'll be on again tomorrow afternoon and will take another look.

- R. Waters

pii

Will do. Thank you so much for taking a look! =)

Sir Osis of Liver

Looks like a bug.  Was able to replicate it in 2.0.6 here.  Must have been there all along, but no one ever noticed.  Posted a bug report.

- R. Waters

pii

I thought I was losing my mind when I couldn't fix it. lol Thank you so much for everything.

ApplianceJunk

Quote from: Krash. on February 04, 2014, 03:05:23 PM

Looks like a bug.  Was able to replicate it in 2.0.6 here.  Must have been there all along, but no one ever noticed.  Posted a bug report.

Have noticed it on my forum sometime ago, but just thought that was the way it was meant to be...

ApplianceJunk

Here is a example of how it does it on my site.
http://appliancejunk.com/forums/index.php?topic=13010.0

My max width and height are set to 800 x 800.
Most all the photos are 640 x 480 or smaller yet when I mouse over I get the pointer like the image is a link.

Arantor

*shrug* Amongst the other hundreds of things that need to be changed in both 2.0 and 2.1, this is a minor one. But it's no longer my problem as I've asked to step down from the team, I have no desire to butt heads with people about stuff. I just got overwhelmed with the number of things that have been problems for years and no-one seemed bothered with fixing before I came back, and this is firmly on that list.

ApplianceJunk

Oh, sorry to hear that. This image link thing is not a big deal to me and the only reason I brought it up now is because I just happen to read this topic, lol...

pii

Yikes. Yeah sorry to hear that. 

I just brought the issue here since it was out of blue and I couldn't figure out how to fix it or found anything about it for the life of me.

Thanks for trying to help me out last night!

Advertisement: