News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Disabling individual error messages

Started by Mr Robville, February 26, 2014, 10:06:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Robville

Is it possible to disable specific error messages without having to disable the whole error logging?
I have recently installed the Proxy-blocker mod and applied it to the registration form. It works perfectly since I haven't received any error messages from StopForumSpam anymore *knock knock*.
However, each error message is logged. So my error log becomes easily cluttered by these logs.

I want to have the error log active for any other issues since my forum is quite new. However, I want to disable just the logging for the Proxy Blocker mod.
The reason I post this question in here instead of in the mod's topic is because I assume that I need to change a certain line of code. My question is generally about disabling individual logs with in particular the PB mod. Would that be possible?
"What goes on the internet, stays on the internet"
...Except your forum database if you forget to back it up.

margarett

Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Mr Robville

margarett

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Mr Robville

Huh? sometimes I really wonder if I'm getting nuts. How could I forget I've asked this before? :o

Thanks again!

-edit-
I've made the two changes to the script. It works!

If you see me asking again in the future, hit me.  :P

margarett

Lol. Age-related issues :P
I get those a lot ;D

Mr Robville

Busy days recently. College, projects, forum, work, I usually write things down on my to-do list, but I guess it's easy to forget one thought between millions.  :P

Advertisement: