News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

March 2014 Update

Started by Suki, March 04, 2014, 08:45:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herman's Mixen

Quote from: Kindred on March 06, 2014, 10:43:38 PM
Herman's Mixen...   GitHub is the platform we use for development and tracking of issues. Anything posted here is likely to get lost and is not tracked. Sorry if you don't like the system, but that's what we are using.

I be aware of that lol, i simply not register or report an issue there
fixed it myself so forget what i said :P
Met vriendelijke groet, The Burglar!

House Mixes | Mixcloud | Any Intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent.
It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction. - Albert Einstein

Former Godfather of our dutch community ;)

NanoSector

I know Git is awful but what exactly is wrong with GitHub and its issue tracker?
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

TomW

in GitHub I see that the BoardIndex is related to at least 2 serious defects.  Is this being worked ?  I'm curious as to how the work is prioritized.

Suki

All issues are important, we are working on them 1 by 1, we haven't reach the BoardIndex issues yet.

Quote from: Herman's Mixen on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
Quote from: Kindred on March 06, 2014, 10:43:38 PM
Herman's Mixen...   GitHub is the platform we use for development and tracking of issues. Anything posted here is likely to get lost and is not tracked. Sorry if you don't like the system, but that's what we are using.

I be aware of that lol, i simply not register or report an issue there
fixed it myself so forget what i said :P

It really doesn't matter if you got it fixed for you...  it needs to be fixed and needs to be reported on github, as simple as that. If you don't want to for whatever reason, someone else will, ts not a big deal.
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

Herman's Mixen

Quote from: FatalException on March 07, 2014, 04:35:01 AM
I know Git is awful but what exactly is wrong with GitHub and its issue tracker?

Why should i register at something i DONT like ??

Quote from: Suki on March 07, 2014, 08:52:26 AM
It really doesn't matter if you got it fixed for you...  it needs to be fixed and needs to be reported on github, as simple as that. If you don't want to for whatever reason, someone else will, ts not a big deal.

Let it be someone else who honer i just reported here, YOU can report there if ya like ;)

I m just to ill for it... sorry cant help that !!
Met vriendelijke groet, The Burglar!

House Mixes | Mixcloud | Any Intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent.
It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction. - Albert Einstein

Former Godfather of our dutch community ;)

Suki

Awesome, lets move on...
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

Advertisement: