Admin Page White Screen of Death Mishap

Started by DearSweetAru, March 15, 2014, 04:46:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DearSweetAru

I've read through the stickied topics on the subject and have thus far had no luck, so I'm hoping maybe someone can guide me in the right direction or tell me what step I may have accidentally skipped during my panic.

Forum Link: http://dearsweetaru.net/forum

I recently added some modifications to my forum and everything seemed to be running smoothly, when suddenly I got the "white screen of death" only on the main admin page. I can access every other part of the Admin panel, except the Administration Center, which goes white. I confirmed with my other admin that this happens on both admin accounts.

I tried uninstalling the mods I installed and deleted them to see if it made any changes, which it didn't. Though, I did notice that when I uninstalled The Rules that it didn't actually leave. It was no longer on my Package Manager list and claimed the functionality was gone, however it is still listed under Modification Settings and I can still use it as though it were there. I'm not sure exactly how to get rid of it, nor if getting rid of it would really solve my problem.

My FTP manager on my host site isn't working like it normally does, but I followed the directions stated in this topic in hopes maybe doing it manually would get the same effect. Thus far I managed to fix a couple of the resulting quirks (the timezone had changed itself and it was claiming I did not update to 2.0.7), but The Rules mod is still there and the Administration Center still shows up white.

Meanwhile I'm going to try and see if I can get the FTP manager to work, since maybe I need to have it go in bulk. I'm not sure at all. For all I know maybe I have to delete something I'm not aware of.

It doesn't seem to be effecting anything else, but I'm worried it might down the line and would like to remedy the problem. If I wasn't clear on something lemme know and I'll answer; anything to help you help me.

Thank you!  ;D

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

DearSweetAru

NanoSector

Hello DearSweetAru,

Thanks for providing such a detailed report :)

Can you provide a list of the mods you have installed? Anything which may alter the front page of the ACP?
Also does your host allow software to gather files from "the outside"? The front page of the ACP loads a news block from here (SM.org), the server might not like that.

You can try these steps...
Grab this mod: http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=3481 and install it,
In its settings, enable the option to Show debugging information. This only needs to be enabled for a couple of minutes.
Go to the ACP as you normally would, and take note of any errors that might appear.
Now disable and (optionally) uninstall the mod again.

This might result in nothing though, but worth a try regardless.
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

DearSweetAru

I'm not sure if I am just blind or what, but I'm failing at finding the settings for the DevCenter mod. I have it downloaded and am looking through the errors it lists, but the settings are eluding me!

I downloaded Team Page, The Rules, Logout Prompt, Activity in Profile, Sortable Packages (And Installed Time), SMF Staff Page (I reinstalled this one after uninstalling Team Page because I like how this one looks better), My Posts SMF2, Small Caps BBC, and the 2.0.7 update.

And no problem on being detailed! If there is anymore information I can provide that I haven't just lemme know and I will. Anything to get this thing fixed.

EDIT:
So, I managed to find the settings. I'm not sure what this means, but after checking Show debugging information I get the follow message when clicking on the Administration Center:
QuoteNotice: Undefined index: recent_topics in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Admin.php on line 236

NanoSector

Can you attach said file into this topic? :)
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

DearSweetAru

Just as a confirmation before I attach the wrong file, do you want the Admin.php file it's stating has an error?

Thank you for being so helpful, by the way :D

NanoSector

DearSweetAru

Tadar! :D I'll be eagerly awaiting your response, ha ha.

NanoSector

Aha.

Put this in your Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php file, at the end, before any ?> if it exists in the file.

$txt['recent_topics'] = 'Recent Topics';

See if that solves the issue :)

DearSweetAru

Nope :( Still getting a white screen on my Administration Center page.

NanoSector

Hmm. If you head over to Admin > Maintenance > Scheduled Tasks, and run the Fetch files from Simple Machines task (or anything that comes close), does it white out also?

DearSweetAru

NanoSector

Does it white out when running the task?

Chen Zhen

DearSweetAru,

In my opinion a leftover hook from one of the mods you recently uninstalled is attempting to call what is now a non-existent function. It could also be a memory issue caused by one of the recently introduced preg_replace_callback functions.

Do you have access to a text file containing actual recorded php errors?  Your host usually either gives you access to the folder containing that file or your hosting control panel (ie. Cpanel) is set up to allow you to view it. Check for that and relay the errors here so that we can pinpoint the issue.

Regards.

My SMF Mods & Plug-Ins

WebDev

"Either you repeat the same conventional doctrines everybody is saying, or else you say something true, and it will sound like it's from Neptune." - Noam Chomsky

DearSweetAru

@FatalException
Yeah :( It just stays white.

@-Underdog-
I managed to find an area within my cPanel that allows me to look at PHP files, but I'm not finding anything with errors in its name or anything similar to it. Do you know any common names it might have gotten named as? I've never really directly touched my PHP before, so I'm not sure where to look, though I can take a screen shot of what I see if that would help.

Colin

There should be an error log module in cPanel
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

Chen Zhen

DearSweetAru,

There is most likely a link in your Cpanel that allows you to view php errors as Colin just stated. If you have access to your php.ini file you can check to see if the following are set:

• log_errors = On
  • error_log = /home/some_path/public_html/error_log            <---- just an example

The second one in the list will most likely be set to the actual path where it is writing to file. If it is not, you can enter the whole path for that setting (ie. you public_html parent folder). The file can have no extension or it may be error_log.txt whereas you can open this file with an editor to see what the latest errors are showing. If you do not know how to do all this simply ask your host to enable it or send you a copy of the file with recent reported php errors.

My SMF Mods & Plug-Ins

WebDev

"Either you repeat the same conventional doctrines everybody is saying, or else you say something true, and it will sound like it's from Neptune." - Noam Chomsky

DearSweetAru

Wow, months later I finally reply to this. I apologize, though I suppose it only really effects me if this doesn't get fixed, huh? lol.

So, I was having one of my coder/IT friends help me figure out how exactly to find my error log on my specific host. I honestly don't know exactly what to do with it now that I have located it. I can get a general idea of where the errors are, but no idea how to really remedy any of them. I'm not even sure what the problems are; I just know where they are, sort of. Sorry I sound like a total nimrod about this.

I'll be going back and forth between checking this topic and my coder friend until I get the problem fixed.

Upon recent investigation I also found out my Recent Topics link doesn't work. I looked through Modifications and apparently it belonged to a mod that I actually uninstalled and deleted, but it left behind links I don't know how to get rid of. I also removed Articles only for it to do the same thing. I'm not sure if these are related to my original problem of the Admin CP being a blank page, but they both left links that lead to blank pages. I tried reinstalling them and uninstalling again, but they still leave behind the links.

I don't know where to locate the php.ini file, but I'll try looking again. I might have just accidentally missed it.

Thanks for all the help, really. For serious.

Any suggestions for what I should do now?

Below are all the errors from when this seemed to start happening to now:
Quote[11-Mar-2014 21:05:12 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function ModifyRecentTopics() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/ManageSettings.php on line 211
[11-Mar-2014 21:06:16 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function ModifyRecentTopics() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/ManageSettings.php on line 211
[11-Mar-2014 21:38:20 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function ModifyRecentTopics() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/ManageSettings.php on line 211
[12-Mar-2014 20:13:55 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 803
[13-Mar-2014 13:40:10 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 803
[13-Mar-2014 13:40:53 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 803
[13-Mar-2014 15:12:44 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 803
[13-Mar-2014 15:13:03 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 803
[13-Mar-2014 15:17:41 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 803
[13-Mar-2014 15:17:57 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 803
[13-Mar-2014 15:18:35 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 803
[13-Mar-2014 15:19:52 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 803
[13-Mar-2014 16:16:01 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 803
[13-Mar-2014 16:16:06 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 803
[13-Mar-2014 16:18:32 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 803
[13-Mar-2014 16:19:33 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 803
[13-Mar-2014 16:20:18 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 803
[13-Mar-2014 16:22:44 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 803
[13-Mar-2014 16:26:44 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 803
[13-Mar-2014 16:26:46 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 803
[13-Mar-2014 16:26:54 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 803
[13-Mar-2014 16:27:17 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 803
[13-Mar-2014 16:27:26 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 803
[13-Mar-2014 16:41:58 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 803
[13-Mar-2014 16:43:58 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[13-Mar-2014 16:44:05 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[13-Mar-2014 16:44:10 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[13-Mar-2014 16:44:26 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[13-Mar-2014 16:45:06 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[13-Mar-2014 16:45:11 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[13-Mar-2014 16:46:08 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[13-Mar-2014 16:46:45 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[13-Mar-2014 16:47:42 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[13-Mar-2014 16:47:46 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[13-Mar-2014 16:47:52 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[13-Mar-2014 16:53:43 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[13-Mar-2014 18:10:30 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[13-Mar-2014 22:15:04 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[13-Mar-2014 22:19:04 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[13-Mar-2014 22:19:53 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[13-Mar-2014 22:22:10 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[13-Mar-2014 22:22:14 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[13-Mar-2014 22:22:19 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[13-Mar-2014 22:22:41 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[13-Mar-2014 22:23:00 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[13-Mar-2014 22:23:07 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[13-Mar-2014 22:23:16 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[13-Mar-2014 22:23:23 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[13-Mar-2014 22:23:29 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[13-Mar-2014 22:23:34 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[13-Mar-2014 22:23:48 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[13-Mar-2014 22:23:54 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[13-Mar-2014 22:51:17 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare template_edit() (previously declared in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(2216) : eval()'d code:57) in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(2216) : eval()'d code on line 255
[13-Mar-2014 22:52:17 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare template_edit() (previously declared in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(2216) : eval()'d code:57) in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(2216) : eval()'d code on line 255
[13-Mar-2014 22:52:34 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare template_edit() (previously declared in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(2216) : eval()'d code:57) in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(2216) : eval()'d code on line 255
[13-Mar-2014 22:53:27 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare template_edit() (previously declared in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(2216) : eval()'d code:57) in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(2216) : eval()'d code on line 255
[13-Mar-2014 22:55:11 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare template_edit() (previously declared in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(2216) : eval()'d code:57) in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(2216) : eval()'d code on line 255
[13-Mar-2014 22:55:12 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare template_edit() (previously declared in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(2216) : eval()'d code:57) in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(2216) : eval()'d code on line 255
[13-Mar-2014 22:55:47 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare template_edit() (previously declared in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(2216) : eval()'d code:57) in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(2216) : eval()'d code on line 255
[13-Mar-2014 22:58:54 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare template_edit() (previously declared in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(2216) : eval()'d code:57) in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(2216) : eval()'d code on line 255
[13-Mar-2014 23:03:11 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare template_edit() (previously declared in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(2216) : eval()'d code:57) in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(2216) : eval()'d code on line 255
[13-Mar-2014 23:16:53 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required '/home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Rules.php' (include_path='.:/usr/php/54/usr/lib64:/usr/php/54/usr/share/pear') in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/index.php on line 393
[14-Mar-2014 03:43:56 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required '/home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Rules.php' (include_path='.:/usr/php/54/usr/lib64:/usr/php/54/usr/share/pear') in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/index.php on line 393
[14-Mar-2014 08:02:51 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[14-Mar-2014 08:07:29 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[14-Mar-2014 16:58:26 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[14-Mar-2014 17:02:39 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare ModifyRulesSettings() (previously declared in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/ManageSettings.php:2194) in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/ManageSettings.php on line 2276
[14-Mar-2014 22:32:18 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required '/home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Rules.php' (include_path='.:/usr/php/54/usr/lib64:/usr/php/54/usr/share/pear') in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/index.php on line 393
[15-Mar-2014 13:27:33 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[16-Mar-2014 09:05:30 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required '/home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Rules.php' (include_path='.:/usr/php/54/usr/lib64:/usr/php/54/usr/share/pear') in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/index.php on line 393
[16-Mar-2014 13:38:19 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[16-Mar-2014 18:48:45 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[17-Mar-2014 13:59:18 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[17-Mar-2014 13:59:32 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[17-Mar-2014 19:52:47 America/Denver] PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: boarddir in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/index.php on line 46
[17-Mar-2014 19:52:47 America/Denver] PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: sourcedir in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/index.php on line 50
[17-Mar-2014 19:52:47 America/Denver] PHP Warning:  require_once(/QueryString.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/index.php on line 50
[17-Mar-2014 19:52:47 America/Denver] PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required '/QueryString.php' (include_path='.:/usr/php/54/usr/lib64:/usr/php/54/usr/share/pear') in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/index.php on line 50
[19-Mar-2014 12:45:29 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[19-Mar-2014 12:45:38 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[19-Mar-2014 13:56:17 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[19-Mar-2014 13:56:28 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[20-Mar-2014 19:04:17 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[22-Mar-2014 00:11:16 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[23-Mar-2014 09:44:54 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required '/home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Rules.php' (include_path='.:/usr/php/54/usr/lib64:/usr/php/54/usr/share/pear') in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/index.php on line 393
[26-Mar-2014 13:55:56 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[28-Mar-2014 17:12:06 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[29-Mar-2014 06:37:34 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[29-Mar-2014 21:58:40 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[29-Mar-2014 23:11:37 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[31-Mar-2014 08:06:59 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[02-Apr-2014 12:47:44 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required '/home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Rules.php' (include_path='.:/usr/php/54/usr/lib64:/usr/php/54/usr/share/pear') in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/index.php on line 393
[06-Apr-2014 13:05:13 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[07-Apr-2014 06:49:52 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[09-Apr-2014 10:56:17 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[09-Apr-2014 10:56:23 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[09-Apr-2014 10:58:44 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[09-Apr-2014 20:12:30 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[10-Apr-2014 02:48:26 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required '/home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Rules.php' (include_path='.:/usr/php/54/usr/lib64:/usr/php/54/usr/share/pear') in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/index.php on line 393
[10-Apr-2014 15:14:21 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[10-Apr-2014 16:19:02 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required '/home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Rules.php' (include_path='.:/usr/php/54/usr/lib64:/usr/php/54/usr/share/pear') in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/index.php on line 393
[18-Apr-2014 23:10:30 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[18-Apr-2014 23:11:55 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[21-Apr-2014 17:51:37 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[23-Apr-2014 09:35:16 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[23-Apr-2014 09:35:20 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[23-Apr-2014 09:35:22 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[23-Apr-2014 10:09:51 US/Pacific-New] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare template_edit() (previously declared in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(2216) : eval()'d code:57) in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(2216) : eval()'d code on line 255
[24-Apr-2014 23:01:52 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[25-Apr-2014 15:42:49 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[25-Apr-2014 17:34:38 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[25-Apr-2014 23:10:21 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[26-Apr-2014 08:14:46 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[26-Apr-2014 08:47:16 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[27-Apr-2014 10:46:00 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required '/home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Rules.php' (include_path='.:/usr/php/54/usr/lib64:/usr/php/54/usr/share/pear') in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/index.php on line 393
[27-Apr-2014 13:24:32 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[03-May-2014 10:34:50 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[03-May-2014 10:42:24 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[04-May-2014 01:01:54 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[05-May-2014 14:11:20 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[05-May-2014 14:12:21 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[05-May-2014 14:12:23 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[05-May-2014 14:12:56 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[11-May-2014 19:09:01 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[11-May-2014 21:20:51 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[12-May-2014 15:01:11 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[12-May-2014 16:00:00 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required '/home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Rules.php' (include_path='.:/usr/php/54/usr/lib64:/usr/php/54/usr/share/pear') in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/index.php on line 393
[13-May-2014 19:21:12 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required '/home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Rules.php' (include_path='.:/usr/php/54/usr/lib64:/usr/php/54/usr/share/pear') in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/index.php on line 393
[16-May-2014 15:55:31 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[16-May-2014 16:08:28 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[16-May-2014 16:21:38 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[16-May-2014 16:24:02 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[16-May-2014 16:24:24 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[16-May-2014 16:27:30 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[16-May-2014 16:28:41 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[21-May-2014 05:53:02 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[24-May-2014 03:53:00 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[25-May-2014 11:54:25 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[25-May-2014 11:56:53 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[01-Jun-2014 18:48:30 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[04-Jun-2014 02:48:22 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required '/home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Rules.php' (include_path='.:/usr/php/54/usr/lib64:/usr/php/54/usr/share/pear') in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/index.php on line 393
[05-Jun-2014 23:05:26 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[06-Jun-2014 00:24:28 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required '/home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Rules.php' (include_path='.:/usr/php/54/usr/lib64:/usr/php/54/usr/share/pear') in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/index.php on line 393
[15-Jun-2014 05:39:39 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[15-Jun-2014 14:00:25 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[16-Jun-2014 12:26:31 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[17-Jun-2014 18:43:43 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[23-Jun-2014 22:44:01 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[23-Jun-2014 22:48:59 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function TeamPage_Who() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 802
[24-Jun-2014 21:35:57 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function ModifyRecentTopics() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/ManageSettings.php on line 211
[24-Jun-2014 21:47:08 America/Phoenix] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function ModifyRecentTopics() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/ManageSettings.php on line 211
[24-Jun-2014 21:53:17 America/Phoenix] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function ModifyRecentTopics() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/ManageSettings.php on line 205
[24-Jun-2014 22:01:35 America/Phoenix] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function ModifyRecentTopics() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/ManageSettings.php on line 205
[24-Jun-2014 22:01:58 America/Phoenix] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function ModifyRecentTopics() in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/ManageSettings.php on line 205
[24-Jun-2014 22:28:07 America/Phoenix] PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required '/home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Articles2.php' (include_path='.:/usr/php/54/usr/lib64:/usr/php/54/usr/share/pear') in /home1/dearswee/public_html/forum/Sources/Admin.php on line 679

Kindred

1- most of those errors seem to be coming from mods...  most especially the team page mod.  I suggest that you follow up with the mod author(s) on those.

2- Did you upgrade to 2.0.8?  Many of the "edge memory conditions" that happened during the 2.0.7 update were solved in 2.0.8.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: