Started by SMFHacks.com Team, December 28, 2006, 10:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sagar_king

Even I have removed this mod still their  option on register to select avatar please give anything to remove it completely
http://mobiletek.in Smf 2.1
<hr>
Really Thankful to SMF community members for helping
All people are on this forum have their own website that's cool :D

vbgamer45

Go to the mod site find the manual install instructions and reverse those on your forum.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

gaurav09

after installing this mod, is it compulsory for a user to select avatar on register page ? or if we not choose any avatar on register page then it will use a default avatar ?  :-\

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

badon

This mod is a good idea, because it engages the user immediately and allows them to invest a bit more into their forum participation from the beginning. I suggest making avatar selection optional instead of compulsory, so it won't be a barrier for people who really prefer to lurk instead of participate. For example, they might register simply to get notifications of new topics or replies. Also, it appears this mod doesn't allow the user to upload their own avatar image, so that might be another nice feature to have.

Merlinator

Hi.

This mos is the best anti-robot and anti-spam tool ever made for SMF !
There have not been any unwanted subscription since I installed it.
Acrobate du PDF, InDesigner et Photoshopographe
abracadabraPDF

vbgamer45

Great! I haven't even thought of that.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Cola-Coca

I installed this mode without any error and the problem is that when someone goes to register page the mod does not show any images of avatars while we choose them. User can choose avatar and can register on forum but while choosing avatar it does not get from the avatar picture.
CHMOD I put on 777 (avatar folder and all within avatar folder).

When I enter in my profile or any other profile we can see the avatars while we choose them.
I have avatars on the server and as I said before CHMOD is set up on 777.  :-\

I LOVE SMF

Cola-Coca

Quote from: Cola-Coca on March 30, 2018, 10:24:10 PM
I installed this mode without any error and the problem is that when someone goes to register page the mod does not show any images of avatars while we choose them. User can choose avatar and can register on forum but while choosing avatar it does not get from the avatar picture.
CHMOD I put on 777 (avatar folder and all within avatar folder).

When I enter in my profile or any other profile we can see the avatars while we choose them.
I have avatars on the server and as I said before CHMOD is set up on 777.  :-\

Can anyone help?  :-\
I LOVE SMF

Hero2019

Hi,

Would it be possible to update the MOD to RC 1?

Thanks in advance.

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

vbgamer45

Have updated the mod to support SMF 2.1.x

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Advertisement: