Breeze

Started by Suki, March 21, 2014, 07:50:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suki

The wall block heavily depends on data from the profile page so it would be somehow difficult to be able to add all that info on the front page. might be possible but it would be a huge modification and unfortunately I don't have that much free time, I prefer to spend time working on the new version.

With all the changes introduced in the new version it might be easier to add a popup/lightbox for people to post new status on it, will see what I can do about it.

Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

chrishicks

I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction to fix a little issue(it's an OCD thing) that I'm having. When in the Profile there's a little "wall" button that throws off the alignment and it just bugs me.

I don't know if it's a theme issue or what but I'd love to be able to raise that button up or move it if possible.

Suki

Can I see a link to a profile on your forum?
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

chrishicks

Suki

Guest can't see the profile menu re-arrange, can you please pm a regular user account

Suki

Quote from: chrishicks on November 25, 2015, 03:52:32 PM
Thank you for the reply. My profile link is http://rejectsreststop.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=summary;u=1

I've looked at the profile page and I saw the wall button but I'm not sure what you want to do with it.

That wall button is used to go back to the wall page, th mod adds 3 tabs, wall, about me and recent activity, if you don't use the other features and want to remove that button look in your /Themes/default/Breeze.template.php

find this:

<ul class="dropmenu breezeTabs">
<li class="wall"><a href="#tab-wall" class="active firstlevel"><span class="firstlevel">', $txt['Breeze_tabs_wall'] ,'</span></a></li>';
// The "About me" tab.
if (!empty($context['Breeze']['settings']['owner']['aboutMe']))
echo '
<li class="about"><a href="#tabs-about" class="firstlevel"><span class="firstlevel">', $txt['Breeze_tabs_about'] ,'</span></a></li>';
// Does recent activity is enable?
if (!empty($context['Breeze']['settings']['owner']['activityLog']))
echo '
<li class="activity"><a href="#tab-activity" class="firstlevel"><span class="firstlevel">', $txt['Breeze_tabs_activity'] ,'</span></a></li>';
echo '
</ul>

replace with this:

<ul class="dropmenu breezeTabs">
</ul>

foxesdancingonsnow

I have a question.  Is it possible to pull status updates from all users instead of only buddies for the wall page?

Also, I did try the solution from a post on page 2 of this topic (I can't post links or I would direct right to it).  It looks like that code has been included in later versions of Breeze.  When I use the code suggested for the PHP block, I do get the most recent status updates, but they are all smooshed together with no way to tell who made them or anything like that.  Does anyone have any pointers for teasing them apart so at least the statuses are displayed separately?

Grammy

Please, where are the admin settings for this mod located?  I added ?action=admin;area=breezeadmin;sa=settings to my link and it just takes me to the general administration area but there is no mention of Breeze there.  I didn't get redirected after the installation. 

Thanks so much.

Never mind.....  it says it installed successfully but it didn't.  Danged package manager...   >:(

Suki

A new version has been released, this pushes the version number to 1.0.10

1.0.10 May 24, 2016
- Update atwho and caret, use min versions.
- Add support for Ohara youtube mod.
- Remove purify call on submitted content to prevent double encoding.

To upgrade just uninstall your previous mod version and DO NOT check the "Remove all data associated with this modification" checkbox.  Then proceed to install the new version.

coltp45

I have profile song on my forum is possible to add to the wall?

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2159

Suki

Open your Themes/default/Breeze.temlate.php file, find this:

// End of left block
echo '
</div>';

After that open a new div and put the song' player on it:

if(isset($context['member']['song']) && !empty($context['member']['song']))
echo '
<script type="text/javascript" src="',$boardurl,'/swfobject.js"></script>
<div id="song">&nbsp;</div>
<script type="text/javascript">
var so = new SWFObject("',$boardurl,'/player.swf","profilesong","',!empty($modSettings['player_width']) ? ''.$modSettings['player_width'].'' : '300','","',!empty($modSettings['player_height']) ? ''.$modSettings['player_height'].'' : '81','","9","#ffffff");
so.addParam("allowfullscreen","true");
so.addParam("allowscriptaccess","always");
so.addParam("wmode","opaque");
so.addVariable("file","', $context['member']['song'], '");
',!empty($modSettings['player_plugins']) ? 'so.addVariable("plugin","'.$modSettings['player_plugins'] .'");' : '','
',!empty($modSettings['player_volume']) ? 'so.addVariable("volume","'.$modSettings['player_volume'] .'");' : 'so.addVariable("volume","80");','
',!empty($modSettings['player_skin']) ? 'so.addVariable("skin","'.$modSettings['player_skin'] .'");' : '','
',!empty($modSettings['player_width']) ? 'so.addVariable("width","'.$modSettings['player_width'] .'");' : '','
',!empty($modSettings['player_height']) ? 'so.addVariable("height","'.$modSettings['player_height'] .'");' : '','
',!empty($modSettings['player_image']) ? 'so.addVariable("image","'.$modSettings['player_image'] .'");' : 'so.addVariable("image","'.$context['member']['avatar']['href'] .'");','
',!empty($modSettings['player_repeat']) ? 'so.addVariable("repeat","true");' : '','
',!empty($modSettings['player_autostart']) ? 'so.addVariable("autostart","true");' : '','
so.write("song");
</script>';
else
echo $txt['profile_song_none'];

coltp45

Grammy

Hi,

When using "action=who" I'm getting this a lot:

Unknown Action (Action: breezeajax -> fetchNoti)

I've been able to confirm that the users have not yet activated their walls (it's a new forum).  Is there any sort of edit that would keep "action=who" from being affected this way?

Thanks so much.

Grammy

Quote from: Grammy on July 24, 2016, 04:40:03 PM
Hi,

When using "action=who" I'm getting this a lot:

Unknown Action (Action: breezeajax -> fetchNoti)

I've been able to confirm that the users have not yet activated their walls (it's a new forum).  Is there any sort of edit that would keep "action=who" from being affected this way?

Thanks so much.

Little bump; just when you get time. 

Grammy

That's okay; I've decided to just uninstall it.  Thanks, anyway.

FreitasA

PT-BR Translation :D

Suki

New version 1.0.11

- Add Turkish and Portuguese_Brazilian translations
- Normalize and schemaless the support url
- Remove the "live from the support site" rss box

Shkic

Quote from: Suki on March 02, 2015, 08:02:07 PM
Anyone with a SMF 2.1 test install who wants to help out debugging it is welcome to get the latest package from github.

Can't get purpose for Recent activity where we can find: Your buddies doesn't have any activities recorded.

Despite that, everything seems work fine in 2.1

Suki

The recent activity is based on your buddies activity but it must be activated by the person you follow, if that person doesn't want to share their activity then nothing will appear.

I don't remember exactly how many activities are tracked but they are a few more than 1.0 version. You can select what activities to share on your profile page. 

Advertisement: