News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Breeze

Started by Suki, March 21, 2014, 07:50:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shkic

Oh I see now.

But is it not better to show everything by default, and let members to hide their activity if they do not want to appear in Wall?

drfun

I just installed the new version of the breeze mod (1.0.11) and it crashed my forum. This is the error message it displayed.
QuoteTemplate Parse Error!
There was a problem loading the /Themes/default/languages/BreezeAdmin.english.php template or language file. Please check the syntax and try again - remember, single quotes (') often have to be escaped with a slash (\). To see more specific error information from PHP, try accessing the file directly.

You may want to try to refresh this page or use the default theme.
syntax error, unexpected ','

Any help on how to fix this will be appreciated.
Thanks
ECLIKS -Global Online community for Questions and Answers

Shambles

That's interesting.

The faulty line is

$txt['Breeze_page_welcome'] = 'This is your &quot;Breeze Admin Panel&quot;.  From here, you can edit the settings for Breeze If you have any trouble, feel free to <a href="', Breeze::$supportSite ,'" target="_blank" class="new_win">ask for support</a> on the author\'s site.';

.. which with my limited skills should be

$txt['Breeze_page_welcome'] = 'This is your &quot;Breeze Admin Panel&quot;.  From here, you can edit the settings for Breeze If you have any trouble, feel free to <a href="'. Breeze::$supportSite .'" target="_blank" class="new_win">ask for support</a> on the author\'s site.';

Similarly with a further occurence later in that file.

Suki

New version:

1.0.12 May 5, 2017
- Concatenation on $txt strings
- Add a "live from the support site" atom box
- Use caret and atwho min versions on single status page
- Update atwho.js
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

drfun

Thanks for the update, the new V 1.0.12, work just fine.
ECLIKS -Global Online community for Questions and Answers

sam666

Installed V1.0.12 with no errors using SMF 2.0.14 and PHP7 but after enabling the mod in ones settings and hitting save get the following error:
"Function name must be a string"
Not expecting a fix, just thought I'd mention it

Kindred

What version of php?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

sam666

chrishicks

I know this topic hasn't been posted in in quite a while but I was wondering if someone could tell me if it's possible to eliminate the general wall completely. I've had some issues turn up today because of it(general wall ignores users ignore lists which opens a can of worms for people) and would just prefer to remove the general wall if I can to kill the issue because I'd hate to dump the mod.

Suki

That counts as a bug, will take a look and release a fix for it. In the meantime open your Breeze/BreezeWall.php file and find this part:

if ($user_info['is_guest'])
         redirectexit();

remove the if ($user_info['is_guest']) and that will guide your users to your boardindex whenever they attempt to enter the general wall.

Theres also a setting for enabling/disabling the general wall, try using that option first.
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

chrishicks

Thank you for the reply Suki. For now I did the code edit as I don't have a setting in Admin Panel for enabling/disabling the general wall. For me it's in each users profile that they can turn on/off themselves which is how my issue started.

Main admin:

https://imgur.com/vz5QUau
https://imgur.com/stu3DUo

And in each users profile:

https://imgur.com/qq8Igu6

Suki

Ohh, I see, will include an admin setting for it too. Thank you for reporting it.

Suki

New version 1.0.13:

1.0.13 March 17, 2018
- Add admin setting for the general wall
- Prevent loading status and activity from users on your ignored list.

To upgrade uninstall any previous version and install the current one.

chrishicks

Thank you for the update Suki.

jack001

Updated from smf 2.0.15 to 2.1 beta4 and encountered this error. It seems i forgot to uninstall the mod. What should i do now?

Field 'breeze_profile_views' doesn't have a default value
File: /home/*.*/public_html/Sources/Subs-Members.php
Line: 710
https://www.edufor.xyz Edutainment forum - Education with Entertainment!

jack001

ok. now i messed up everything. tried installing Breeza and i am stuck with the error across whole forum. Kindly help me resolve this. can't uninstall it as well.

Unknown column 'mem.gender' in 'field list'
File: /home/*.*/public_html/Sources/Breeze/BreezeQuery.php
Line: 877
https://www.edufor.xyz Edutainment forum - Education with Entertainment!

Suki

There is an specific version of Breeze for SMF 2.1, try using that but be aware that is still in development: https://github.com/MissAllSunday/Breeze/archive/develop.zip

Numeriku

Hello, i would like to report about something, installation went fine with no errors, turned on all options for breeze. But i am getting the following errors behind the scenes, when i try to post something it does not go through.

This is what happens when i try to post
[nofollow]

My error log is full of this, i suspect this is the issue
8: Undefined property: BreezeAjax::$ArrayApply File: /xxx/xxx/xxxxx/www/ksource.asia/Sources/Breeze/BreezeAjax.php
Line: 106

Hope i can get some help.

Edit - Forget to add these, running php 7 with smf 2.0.15

Numeriku

For future members who would like to install this mod, php 7 is not supported, moving back to php 5.6 works.

Suki

New version:

1.0.14 August  26, 2018
- Add support for PHP 7.

Advertisement: