Breeze

Started by Suki, March 21, 2014, 07:50:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suki

New version.

Another release, this release fixes some new bugs that were found on previous versions:

- Fixed checking a wrong variable on BreezeQuery:getCount() which prevented to get the real count.
- Convert to an array of integers the passed value on BreezeQuery:getCount() to prevent weird servers to give errors.
- The load more feature on the general wall wasn't working because userID wasn't defined.
- On the createTopic log and any other log, use the username instead of the real name.

To update, uninstall the previous version without checking the "Remove al data associated with this modification" checkbox  and install the new version.

https://github.com/MissAllSunday/Breeze/releases/tag/v1.0.4

The green button is a ready to install package.  The mod page here also has the latest version.
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

langel

Great suki!! I'll see that such.

Thank you! and greetings from mexico  ;)
Me podran vetar de mil foros pero nunca me callaran!!

fapencio

thanks a lot for your mod, is nice

regards

:D
My smf forum is 2.0.10 version
my theme is default
language spanish es utf8

ryan_dwight

Quote from: Suki on May 04, 2014, 09:48:56 PM
New version.

Another release, this release fixes some new bugs that were found on previous versions:

- Fixed checking a wrong variable on BreezeQuery:getCount() which prevented to get the real count.
- Convert to an array of integers the passed value on BreezeQuery:getCount() to prevent weird servers to give errors.
- The load more feature on the general wall wasn't working because userID wasn't defined.
- On the createTopic log and any other log, use the username instead of the real name.

To update, uninstall the previous version without checking the "Remove al data associated with this modification" checkbox  and install the new version.

https://github.com/MissAllSunday/Breeze/releases/tag/v1.0.4

The green button is a ready to install package.  The mod page here also has the latest version.
with this update should I apply the previous solution on the white screen issue? because i have the same problem now. Thanks

ryan_dwight

ok I solved the problem on whitescreen by increasing memory to 256m in the php.ini

I hope that will not cause any complications.

Suki

Yeah, the whitescreen problem isn't entirely related to this mod so the new version will not do anything to mitigate that.
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

Suki

New release: 1.0.5.

This release fixes a security issue found on the mod so I urge everyone using any old versions to update to this latest release.

https://github.com/MissAllSunday/Breeze/releases/tag/v1.0.5

Green button is a ready to install package.

Modsite page is already updated with the new version.

Some more info: http://missallsunday.com/news_and_updates/breeze_1.0.5_491.0.html

MotRude

On Notifications,Can i be notified by private message when a new post is posted on my wall or a buddies wall?

ryan_dwight

I have this error

Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this URL
http://www.myforum.com/index.php?topic=37638.570
Apply Filter: Only show the errors with the same message
2: apc_store() [<a href='function.apc-store'>function.apc-store</a>]: Potential cache slam averted for key '7e5058e34de75107f666960f2d97add0-SMF-Breeze-options-27smf'
Apply Filter: Only show the errors from this file
File: /home/ptcb/public_html/Sources/Load.php
Line: 2833

Suki

Quote from: MotRude on May 31, 2014, 11:36:04 AM
On Notifications,Can i be notified by private message when a new post is posted on my wall or a buddies wall?

The buddies wall is just a compilation of your buddies posts, it wouldn't be wise to send a pm whenever a buddy post a new status.

As for your own wall, sure, you can add your code right after this:

// All went good or so it seems...
         if (!empty($this->_params['id']))
         {

on Sources/Breeze/BreezeAjax.php

There are 2 vars:

$statusOwner  <--- is the profile owner
$statusPoster  <--- the person who postd the status.

Just do a quick check to avoid PMing yourself:

if ($statusOwner  != $statusPoster)
{
// the send pm code here
}

Or if you're familiar with using the hook system, theres a hook you can use:

call_integration_hook('integrate_breeze_after_insertStatus', array($this->_params));

theres a built function for sending a pm already, just take a look at some omd that does it and copy the code from there.

Quote from: ryan_dwight on June 02, 2014, 08:51:33 AM
I have this error

Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this URL
http://www.myforum.com/index.php?topic=37638.570
Apply Filter: Only show the errors with the same message
2: apc_store() [<a href='function.apc-store'>function.apc-store</a>]: Potential cache slam averted for key '7e5058e34de75107f666960f2d97add0-SMF-Breeze-options-27smf'
Apply Filter: Only show the errors from this file
File: /home/ptcb/public_html/Sources/Load.php
Line: 2833

Thats an APC cache error on old APC versions, tell your host about it.

Dzonny

Is it possible to by default turn on these options for all members?
- Enable the general wall
- Enable the "Buddies" block.
- Enable the "Latest Visitors" module.
Notifications Settings:
- Notify me when someone post a new status on my wall
- Notify me when someone comments on my status
- Notify me when someone made a comment on an status made on my wall
- Notify me when someone mentions me.

I would like to turn all of those option on by default if possible.

Thanks for a great mod once again Suki!  ;)

Suki

Currently there is no way to do that from the admin panel, you will need to run a query on phpMyadmin  or some test.php file with SSI.php included

All user options are stored in {db_prefix}breeze_options  much like how SMF stores generic values on {db_prefix}settings

To change specific settings you will need to do an update query, this is the query formatted for SMf:

$smcFunc['db_query']('', '
UPDATE {db_prefix}breeze_options
SET value = 1
WHERE variable IN ({array_string:settings})'),
array(
'settings' => array('enable_wall', 'buddies', 'visitors', 'noti_on_status', 'noti_on_comment', 'noti_on_comment_owner', 'noti_on_mention',),
)
);

jafonseca

I Can't active my own wall, notifications.. I have activated the mod but I can't see the wall?¿

In 'smf_log_errors' table of database  appears

2: stripslashes() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given

/home/public_html/Sources/Breeze/BreezeData.php line 130

Sorry for my english

Suki

mmm, that indicates theres a logic issue with the last change I made, ideally you don't have to check for get_magic_quotes_gpc() if your passed data is an array, recursiveness will do that for you. Will take a look at it.

You're using an outdated php version or you have magic quotes enable, that will create some issues for you.

jafonseca

Sorry, it's sound like chinese to me . Only i can show it's my php version

and I don't know what is 'magic quotes' . Anyway thanks for the aswer

Suki

Its a logic bug on Breeze I should take care of.

The rest of the stuff about magic quotes is just something incidental, if you're indeed using php 5.3 then your host actually turned magic quotes ON for some reason, even though they should been deprecated, anyway, SMF supports it so I guess theres no real issue there.

Semetery

Just installed the mod and it functions perfectly, but I'm afraid I'm getting a jQuery conflict with another mod I use. The profile parts are there, but they're not as they are in the screenshots, they're vertically down the page so I feel fairly sure it's a JS issue as I just had the same problem earlier.

Is there any way around that? I didn't know where to look in this mod to try and disable it so it can use the other instance I already use.

Suki

A link to a profile page would help.  This mod checks if there is an instance of jquery already and only loads it if it doesn't, sadly, most mod authors just don't do that.

Another possible issue is some other mod incorrectly stuffing $context['html_headers'].

Kindred

I suspect the latter...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Dzonny

Quote from: Suki on June 09, 2014, 10:25:14 AM
Currently there is no way to do that from the admin panel, you will need to run a query on phpMyadmin  or some test.php file with SSI.php included

All user options are stored in {db_prefix}breeze_options  much like how SMF stores generic values on {db_prefix}settings

To change specific settings you will need to do an update query, this is the query formatted for SMf:

$smcFunc['db_query']('', '
UPDATE {db_prefix}breeze_options
SET value = 1
WHERE variable IN ({array_string:settings})'),
array(
'settings' => array('enable_wall', 'buddies', 'visitors', 'noti_on_status', 'noti_on_comment', 'noti_on_comment_owner', 'noti_on_mention',),
)
);

Thanks Suki.

I did that, and it seems like some options are now changed, but some like "Enable my wall ", "Enable the general wall", "Enable the "Buddies" block" and "Enable the "Latest Visitors" module" are not enabled at all.

Advertisement: