Spam protection, AntiSpam, FireWall by CleanTalk (no Captcha/reCaptcha)

Started by psrustik, April 14, 2014, 05:11:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

andy12gr

i delete the mod but i have a message: Fatal error: Call to undefined function cleantalk_print_js_input() in /home/content/html/forum/Sources/Load.php(4337) : eval()'d code on line 523
how to fix it?

psrustik

Quote from: andy12gr on April 20, 2015, 11:02:26 PM
i delete the mod but i have a message: Fatal error: Call to undefined function cleantalk_print_js_input() in /home/content/html/forum/Sources/Load.php(4337) : eval()'d code on line 523
how to fix it?
Hi!
Maybe it's a bug SMF when remove cleantalk function from forum.
Try reinstall CleanTalk mod and deinstall.

Can you provide a screenshot of page when removing the package in the administrator panel? There will display a list of changed files

fondlyPiranha

after one year smoothly use, I can only express praise for this service here:

AlexRazoR

Quote from: fondlyPiranha on May 14, 2015, 09:46:27 AM
after one year smoothly use, I can only express praise for this service here:

Thank you very much for your time to leave this feedback!

TKG26

Is the compatible with bad behaviour mod? Can I use both to double up my anti spam bot?

psrustik

Quote from: TKG26 on May 14, 2015, 12:22:52 PM
Is the compatible with bad behaviour mod? Can I use both to double up my anti spam bot?

Cleantalk mod is compatible with bad behavior mod.

I'm not familiar with the bad behavior mod, but I have them work together correct.

OverTa[k]e

I am very satisfied. I would definitely recommend it.  8)

AlexRazoR

Quote from: BA on June 26, 2015, 06:13:24 PM
I am very satisfied. I would definitely recommend it.  8)

Thank you very much for your feedback!

JonM

Using it in conjunction with httpBl on forum.freestateproject.org [nofollow] and it works great.

Join the Second American Revolution!
http://www.freestateproject.org [nofollow]

Yarik1980

I can only express praise for this service here.Very Nice.I would definitely recommend it.

rootuid

It's worth paying a couple of dollar a year for peace of mind.

Download the plugin, turn it on. Done.

No messing around with 3 different plugins and endless configuration. It just works.

ManOWar

excellent anti-spam mod.
we use it more than a year, no problems detected

Geor'G

allxsan

Cleantalk works great , and 1st of all no need of "captcha"!

Usually I register an account on some forum once a week, but now days the captcha are really hard to "decrypt" for my "normal eyes and brain" :-D

who can say how it work in the future ?

now try to post, but if I fail 2 or 3 times to detect the captcha ?
It's very simple: simply no post  ;D

Wafflenat0r

I am surprised to see that this has not been posted in for over 120 days. This is the best anti-spam mod I've ever used for anything, and cheap. It's worth every penny. I had about 400 new people registering everyday, I ignored it for a week and the forum was engulfed in thousands upon thousands of spam messages and fake members. I cleaned it out, installed this mod, activated the 7 day free trial, and the forum was stress free for seven days. The 8th day came around, a few bots registered. I went and paid for 1 year and it was taken care of instantly! Only 1 bot has ever gotten through.

This mod is great because there is no hard to read captcha's. It makes your forum simple to use for the members and impossible to use for the bots! It's literally the best thing ever.

rexall9000

Thu 3 Mar 2016, 3:17 pm

Hi ForumMates!

On two of my forums, the SPAM and malicious postings have been very light for two or three years. We have been lucky. Suddenly this week, we have been deluges with posts that almost look like real posts if you glance at them quickly, but a little attention reveals them as jibber-jabber disguised to look like it might be real content. At the same time, we have been bombarded with new members that got through our security.  Long story short, Clean Talk worked on one of my other sites with the same problem, so I upgraded to include the two under attack.  As soon as I installed it, the SPAM stopped completely and immediately. Allows you to delete enmasse the bogus members.

It really works.  Several thumbs up. A lot less costly than the time it was taking me to manually delete the spam users.

Five Stars!

plintus

Действительно помогает защититься от спамеров. до этого не было спасения от спамеров. Скорее всего больше спамят xrumer ом но CleanTalk справляется со всякой нечистью на ура! Спасибо разработчики!

Really it helps protect against spammers. before that there was no salvation from spammers. Probably more spam xrumer th but CleanTalk cope with any evil spirits with a bang! Thanks to the developers!

RAJ62

Great mod! Two month use. 100% no more spam on my board. No captcha needs.

cmarius

After using this mod the spam stopped on my forum!
Even prevents post spammers. No links allowed in the first post!

qc

Before installing your mod, I checked the source code and noticed that you have no CSRF protection in place and do not seem to use the one provided by SMF.

E. g. sending a POST request with ct_del_user[user_id] = 1 will delete the user with the given user_id if the current session belongs to an administrator. Since no CSRF token is being checked for in function cleantalk_load(), a malicious user could trick an administrator to visit a manipulated website that might just perform aforementioned request within the administrator's browser's context and thus delete any user.

Could someone of you with valid API key for this mod confirm?
Playing quizduell? Having quizduell questions? Our german quizduell forum quizcommunity.de is looking for quiz freaks to come and play quizduell with us :)

Advertisement: