Spam protection, AntiSpam, FireWall by CleanTalk (no Captcha/reCaptcha)

Started by psrustik, April 14, 2014, 05:11:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shaggyze

found cleantalk plugin a few days ago to try and stop spam bots from registering and posting and so far it's working perfectly, sometimes when going the admin panel it says key is invalid, but just clicking save corrects the issue and i'm not seeing any logs for CleanTalk actions, but isn't a major issue, i'm using SMF 2.0.15, just wanted to say thanks for this plugin, signed up for 3 years.
5 stars

psrustik

Quote from: shaggyze on December 27, 2019, 04:31:00 PM
found cleantalk plugin a few days ago to try and stop spam bots from registering and posting and so far it's working perfectly, sometimes when going the admin panel it says key is invalid, but just clicking save corrects the issue and i'm not seeing any logs for CleanTalk actions, but isn't a major issue, i'm using SMF 2.0.15, just wanted to say thanks for this plugin, signed up for 3 years.
5 stars
Thank you!
Spam will be no more.

zoobc

Damn, I used CleanTalk the first time as someone suggested it to me. It works amazing!

I now just extended the license from 1 website to 3 websites as I am going to use it on other sites too.

The best spam filter I have ever used.

Works great!

psrustik

Quote from: zoobc on March 14, 2020, 10:15:18 PM
Damn, I used CleanTalk the first time as someone suggested it to me. It works amazing!

I now just extended the license from 1 website to 3 websites as I am going to use it on other sites too.

The best spam filter I have ever used.

Works great!

Thank you! All annoying spam will be blocked

AfiLai

So far so good for me too and the pricing is definitely affordable for what it does :laugh:.

Kuga

Hi Just installed this and I am getting the below error
Quote2048: CleantalkAP\Variables\SuperGlobalVariables and CleantalkAP\Templates\Singleton define the same property ($instance) in the composition of CleantalkAP\Variables\SuperGlobalVariables. This might be incompatible, to improve maintainability consider using accessor methods in traits instead. Class was composed

Could you please advise on a fix for this.

psrustik

Quote from: Kuga on April 13, 2020, 07:46:01 AM
Hi Just installed this and I am getting the below error
Quote2048: CleantalkAP\Variables\SuperGlobalVariables and CleantalkAP\Templates\Singleton define the same property ($instance) in the composition of CleantalkAP\Variables\SuperGlobalVariables. This might be incompatible, to improve maintainability consider using accessor methods in traits instead. Class was composed

Could you please advise on a fix for this.

Hello. Thank you for your request.

We need more details about the issue. Do you use any non-default forum themes? We also need to know your PHP version.

Best regards.

Kuga

QuoteHello. Thank you for your request.

We need more details about the issue. Do you use any non-default forum themes? We also need to know your PHP version.

Best regards.

Thanks

I'm using Reseller theme SMF 20.0.17 php is set to Native (5.6)

Regards

psrustik

Quote from: Kuga on April 13, 2020, 10:39:59 AM

Best regards.

Thanks

Regards

We will investigate it as soon as possible and contact you when we get any results.

It may take up to 1-2 business days. Please, wait.

Kuga

psrustik

psrustik

Quote from: Kuga on April 13, 2020, 10:39:59 AM

Best regards.

Thanks

Regards

Hello.

Unfortunately we couldn't reproduce the issue. Further troubleshooting requires some of your personal data.

Please, copy-paste your request to our private ticket system:
https://cleantalk.org/my/support/open

SomeoneElse

Looking at my board's (2.0.17, PHP 7.4) logs, there are loads of ones like:

8: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
File: /home/username/public_html/Sources/cleantalk/cleantalkMod.php
Line: 38

.. on a very wide variety of URLs. All seem to be guests, rather than logged in users.

Looking, that's

if ($user_info['is_admin'])

which may explain why I'm not generating any.

psrustik

Quote from: SomeoneElse on May 16, 2020, 05:50:47 AM

.. on a very wide variety of URLs. All seem to be guests, rather than logged in users.

Looking, that's

Hello.

Could you please give us more details about the issue?

Thank you.

SomeoneElse

What do you want to know?

It was a 2.0.15 board, updated to 2.0.17.

Other mods installed are

Global Headers Footers    2.1a
   Login Security    1.0.4
   Pretty URLs    2.3

If I pretend to uninstall CleanTalk, it reckons that it could do so without problems:

1.    Adapt Database    install.php    
*    2.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Post.php    Test successful
*    3.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Subs-Post.php    Test successful
*    4.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php    Test successful
*    5.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/EmailTemplates.english.php     Test successful
(languages, then ./Sources/cleantalk/ itself.)

psrustik

Thank you for info.

We'll fix the issue within 2 business days.

aquascape

I ve installed  cleantalk a few weeks. So far it work very well. What I like is its report alert.

psrustik

Thank you! We do our best to stop spam.

psrustik

Hello,

About your post:

Quote from: SomeoneElse on May 16, 2020, 05:50:47 AM

Looking, that's

We have fixed this problem few weeks ago, but haven't released it yet. Please, use the development version with the fix.
https://github.com/CleanTalk/smf-antispam/releases/download/dev-version/cleantalk_smf_antispam-dev_version.zip

Contact us if you have any questions.

Advertisement: