News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Repeating Events for Calendar

Started by Chris Curran, April 02, 2007, 04:16:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swan

Awww there is a shame it was really handy!

BugginIn

Morning all,

Really want to try this mod but now on 2.1.4; has anyone got it to work on 2.1 yet?

Mod Owner - any chance a 2.1 update is coming?

Thank you,

Bugginin

Kindred

As was stated more than 10 years ago....

Quote from: Kindred on February 10, 2011, 09:48:01 AMunfortunately, this mod is currently "dead"

The original author (sort-of-me) handed it to Chris and Chris has stopped all work, development and interest in it.

So, sorry, but, at this point, there will be no updates.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

BugginIn

Quote from: Kindred on November 29, 2023, 11:01:10 AMAs was stated more than 10 years ago....

Quote from: Kindred on February 10, 2011, 09:48:01 AMunfortunately, this mod is currently "dead"

The original author (sort-of-me) handed it to Chris and Chris has stopped all work, development and interest in it.

So, sorry, but, at this point, there will be no updates.

Well, your work was great till this news.. Taking you off my Christmas Card list of people now.. LOL

Thank you for the updates, they all are crappy news but hopefully someone has something they will share one days for more events driven forums...

Thank you,

Bugginin...

Advertisement: