Enhanced PM System

Started by dougiefresh, April 20, 2014, 04:30:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaryLouW

LOL!!  Don't let it upset you!!  Life is much too short for that.  It's okay, honest!!!  You have a ton of mods and I'm having fun looking through them.  Saw a few more I want to try.

One thing, is there a mod that lets you justify text?

dougiefresh

Normally, I don't give up on a mod.....  I just did.  It's no longer available to download from the Customization area....

I've been putting it off for too long....

MaryLouW

Well..... it's only one and you have a lot of them!!  :)  I just instaled the 2.1 admin panel mod and it's AWESOME!!  I love the cute little icons!!  Now I can't wait for 2.1 to be released!!  Going back to your mods to see what else I can find!  THANKS for the great mods!!  I shall say a prayer for the one that "died".

Steve

Quote from: MaryLouW on January 10, 2017, 09:05:05 PMOne thing, is there a mod that lets you justify text?

I'm not sure I understand. SMF has justify text buttons by default in a reply window.
DO NOT pm me for support!

MaryLouW

I'm replying but I don't see an icon to justify text - just preformatted, left, center, and right.  In justified text, every line is the same length.   It's in almost every program I have where one can use text.

I've attached an example of what I mean.

Shambles

It's a bit (well, a lot) off topic for this thread, but there are a few mods that provide this

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?action=search;basic_search=justify

MaryLouW

Thanks for the link!!  Yes, I agree, it's WAY off topic...  feel free to remove the wayward parts.   :)

Steve

Oh carp! I don't know what I was thinking. Sorry about that MaryLou.

And I'll go ahead and mark this solved. :)
DO NOT pm me for support!

Irisado

Moved this discussion here, so that anyone wondering why the mod has been withdrawn will be able to find the reason more easily.
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Advertisement: