News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

@mention members

Started by Dragooon, May 02, 2014, 01:07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arantor

No, there is a provisional copy of 1.1.3 attached to this thread.

waplist

Where? i didnt find 1.1.3

waplist

br360

I just noticed a small little thing when receiving an email notification. The message received is-

$txt['mentions_subject'] = 'MENTIONNAME, you have been mentioned at a post in ' . $context['forum_name'];

Probably should be "you have been mentioned in a post at", and not "you have been mentioned at a post in"

Small thing but for those grammar nazis... ;)

mazdagaraj

Does Tapatalk works ?
I could not run :(

Arantor

I do not expect Tapatalk to work with this mod since Tapatalk clones all of the core SMF code and almost no mod touches it (and given the fragility of Tapatalk, that's probably a good thing)

mazdagaraj

I get this error
Can you help me?

margarett

Please disable template evaluation (search your admin panel for "eval" without quotes) so that the real error location is revealed ;)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

mazdagaraj

Quote from: margarett on December 11, 2014, 07:30:29 AM
Please disable template evaluation (search your admin panel for "eval" without quotes) so that the real error location is revealed ;)
Thank you
Is there any disadvantage of this?

margarett

No ;)

Now check your error log again ;)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Arantor

Would have been Register.template.php, lines 202-204 from the error...

NaviJan

Hi there,

Is there a way to disable to mention tag in a post?

This because if I put a email adres in a post and the username is the same as a domainname the mention tag goes before the mailto tag.

Greetings,
Jan

tranhiep_116

that very cold thanks for it

BonoVox

Hello, thanks for the mod but, is there a way to receive a notification like the mention's mod when you get quoted? like in vBulletin.

PokémonS

Great mod, thanks! 'w'
Just a little wish. Just like Messages (x), I want Profle (x) and Mentions (x) gets bold please. 'w'

きみと手をつなごう つらいときはもっと
ゼロからはじめよう ほら ほら 手をつなごう
みんな手をつなごう つらいときはもっと
力を合わせよう ほら ほら 手をつなごう

BonoVox

Where can I place a class to add a bubble notification instead of the default one?, I got the CSS but I don't know where is located the part of the amount of mentions, in the navbar.

Divaksh

I'm using the welcome topic mod which creates a new thread automatically when s user get registered.
Everything works fine in that mod, in this mod.

But if I want to mention newly registered member in that automatically created thread then this mod doesn't work.

I use @[username] in that thread to mention the newly registered member. [username] automatically gets replaced with the actual username but in that thread no users link appears(mention doesnt work)

Please help in solving this issue.
Thanks. :)

zapiy

Getting loads of errors like

Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this URL
http://www.>>>>>>>>>>/index.php?action=register
Apply Filter: Only show the errors with the same message
8: Undefined index: title
Apply Filter: Only show the errors from this file
File: /var/www/vhosts/>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>co.uk/httpdocs/Sources/Mentions.php
Line: 45

Also we get no alerts that someone has been mentioned, i assume the above is linked to that?

Any help please?
www.maturevideogamer.co.uk
www.consoleplanet.co.uk
www.retrovideogamer.co.uk

diablo3x.dk

This looks like something I've always wanted on my forum. Thank you for developing this fine mod, @Dragooon... Oh... Dragooon ;)

One question - and apologies if you have answered this question once already - but is there any way to make each mention result in a PM notification via Private Messages?

Thanks.

Advertisement: