News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

@mention members

Started by Dragooon, May 02, 2014, 01:07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apostaganha

already deleted the translation files and nothing... im usuing the original files

Dragooon

Quote from: Apostaganha on May 07, 2014, 08:43:42 AM
already deleted the translation files and nothing... im usuing the original files
Uninstall and install again

Dragooon

Quote from: Apostaganha on May 07, 2014, 08:46:44 AM
i wans expect this, i had no problem instaling!
Eh...which files did you restore? How did you restore? What did you restore? Why did you restore?

Dragooon

Uploaded version 1.1 to mod site

Dragooon

Quote from: Apostaganha on May 08, 2014, 12:10:30 PM
Quote from: Dragooon on May 08, 2014, 10:29:26 AM
Uploaded version 1.1 to mod site

To update, uninstall the current one, delete and upload the new version?
Yup

Dragooon

Quote from: Apostaganha on May 08, 2014, 12:31:21 PM
The plugin "Board Viewers Mod" stop wroking :s
What does that have to do with this?

FrizzleFried

When uninstalling the first version,  should I remove all data associated with this mod or leave that unchecked?

Dragooon

Quote from: FrizzleFried on May 08, 2014, 01:36:33 PM
When uninstalling the first version,  should I remove all data associated with this mod or leave that unchecked?
Leave it unchecked

FrizzleFried

When are the suggestions supposed to come in to play?   I just tried in the QUICK REPLY section and nothing popped up when I put in @Friz ...

Also,  like mentioned above... it breaks another mod when this one is installed (the Board Viewers Mod)...

EDIT: Uninstalling the Board Viewers mod doesn't help with the suggestions issue I am having.  I assume when I type @Friz it's supposed to suggest @FrizzleFried ... right?

Dragooon

Quote from: FrizzleFried on May 08, 2014, 03:43:50 PM
When are the suggestions supposed to come in to play?   I just tried in the QUICK REPLY section and nothing popped up when I put in @Friz ...

Also,  like mentioned above... it breaks another mod when this one is installed (the Board Viewers Mod)...

EDIT: Uninstalling the Board Viewers mod doesn't help with the suggestions issue I am having.  I assume when I type @Friz it's supposed to suggest @FrizzleFried ... right?
Yeah, can I have a link to your site and a test account?

FrizzleFried

langel

Well, with a great mod like this, what is the benefit of paying by this mod?: http://www.smfpacks.com/mentionsmod/

I mean, that differentiates at the two? moreover of the price jeje
Me podran vetar de mil foros pero nunca me callaran!!

Arantor

The paid one has integration into other paid mods by the same author (which the free one, by a different author, does not)

The paid one is also written by someone with a less than stellar record of providing support, even for their own products, as can be found in many conversations here. The author of the free one, by comparison, has history of good conduct in that regard.

langel

Quote from: Arantor on May 08, 2014, 07:36:06 PM
The paid one is also written by someone with a less than stellar record of providing support, even for their own products, as can be found in many conversations here.

Mmm, unfortunately i have read a lot about it and that attitude is incredible  :(

Thanks arantor is all i wanted to know :)
Me podran vetar de mil foros pero nunca me callaran!!

OverTa[k]e

Thanks, but package installed smoothly, but it did not work on me..

Advertisement: