News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

@mention members

Started by Dragooon, May 02, 2014, 01:07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

titanium79

The installation of the mod involves an automatic reset some settings, it happened to me, after installing visitors no longer saw the forum, you must go to ADMIN, and check the options again.

Dragooon

Quote from: titanium79 on May 09, 2014, 07:37:24 AM
The installation of the mod involves an automatic reset some settings, it happened to me, after installing visitors no longer saw the forum, you must go to ADMIN, and check the options again.
What options?

titanium79

ADMIN > configuration > features and options

Dragooon

Quote from: titanium79 on May 09, 2014, 07:41:46 AM

What about it? Which options does it reset?

Apostaganha

Quote from: FrizzleFried on May 08, 2014, 03:43:50 PM
When are the suggestions supposed to come in to play?   I just tried in the QUICK REPLY section and nothing popped up when I put in @Friz ...

Also,  like mentioned above... it breaks another mod when this one is installed (the Board Viewers Mod)...

EDIT: Uninstalling the Board Viewers mod doesn't help with the suggestions issue I am having.  I assume when I type @Friz it's supposed to suggest @FrizzleFried ... right?

the nwe version dangeriously clean all features and options setups, theres no problem with the the Board Viewers Mod

Dragooon

Quote from: Apostaganha on May 09, 2014, 08:46:01 AM
Quote from: Dragooon on May 09, 2014, 07:50:22 AM
Quote from: titanium79 on May 09, 2014, 07:41:46 AM

What about it? Which options does it reset?

almost all
You mean it resets all SMF options or all of it's options?

Dragooon

Ohh, if you're having the settings reset use the 1.1.1 version, it should fix that as well

Dragooon

Uploaded 1.1.1 officially to mod site, please tell me if this fixes for those who were having problems suggesting members. Uninstall old one and install the latest

FrizzleFried

I did notice this mod wiped out the settings in the the GENERAL screen of the FEATURED AND OPTIONS admin page.  Everything that was checked became unchecked.

That is the only page I noticed an issue on.

Apostaganha

Quote from: FrizzleFried on May 09, 2014, 12:06:21 PM
I did notice this mod wiped out the settings in the the GENERAL screen of the FEATURED AND OPTIONS admin page.  Everything that was checked became unchecked.

That is the only page I noticed an issue on.

x2

Dragooon

Yeah I fixed that with 1.1.1

strano

I've intstalled the 1.1.1 but the problems persist :(

Dragooon

Quote from: strano on May 09, 2014, 01:50:06 PM
I've intstalled the 1.1.1 but the problems persist :(
Which?

Adrek

Updated from 1.0 to 1.1.1 and suggestions feature works fine :)
But please, do some cleanup in package, there are lots of MAC files (starting with dot).
Polskie wsparcie SMF na simplemachines.org

the simplest solution is most likely the right one

Dragooon

Quote from: phantomm on May 09, 2014, 02:20:18 PM
Updated from 1.0 to 1.1.1 and suggestions feature works fine :)
But please, do some cleanup in package, there are lots of MAC files (starting with dot).
Ah sorry, missed them this time. Updated the package

delitoo

If it could notify by PM it would be great !

delitoo

Working fine for me but no one has received any emails yet. Notifications are set to instant and they are being received for topic replies but nothing about a mention.

Dragooon

Are email notifications enabled in Profile -> Mentions?

delitoo

edit: Actually they weren't :/

Advertisement: