I can get on my Cpanel but not on my sites, how can I fix this?

Started by wynnyelle, May 16, 2014, 07:59:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wynnyelle

The Cpanel loads fine but the sites dont. They just dont. its been an hour how do I reboot it? What do i do to get it going agian?

any help is good thank you!

margarett

I'm sorry but I have no idea what you're talking about :P

You need to address your host about that... I just clicked the link in your signature and it opens...
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Kindred

Wynnyelle,

Come on, you have been around long enough to know better that that.

Tell us the actual issue.  What do you mean the site doesn't load? There are a dozen ways that could be "not loading"

Also, a URL, your smf version, your mods....
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Illori

the url is in her sig, and the forum is working now. she should know better then to come here for server issues, that is why she has support from her host.

Kindred

As I understand it, she has at least two forums at this point...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: