News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

How do i book mark a post that i am interested

Started by Bruce the Shark, May 16, 2014, 04:39:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruce the Shark

Hi
How do i book mark a post that i found interesting here i support of other forum for future referance

Bob Perry of Web Presence Consulting

Quote from: Bruce the Shark on May 16, 2014, 04:39:31 PM
Hi
How do i book mark a post that i found interesting here i support of other forum for future referance

You can use the notify button, the system will send you an email when a new post is made in that thread, it is also available at the board level...
Best Regards,
Bob Perry

"The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it." Elbert Hubbard

Shambles

Bruce the Shark

Hi
I did check your link that you provided but i do not see the bookmark radio button.
Is this an add feature that i need to install here

margarett

Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Bruce the Shark

I should have said do i need to install this mod here on my site ( in Support ) to have this feature.
I have downloaded the file on my computer or is this referring to my own forum.
Also i have hit the notify button below to send me an email of the post i was interested in but i have yet to see any emails.
Does this take time?

Bob Perry of Web Presence Consulting

yes, there is a lag time, and also note that it will only notify you if someone replies to the thread... or a new topic in the case of the board level notify...
Best Regards,
Bob Perry

"The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it." Elbert Hubbard

Ninja ZX-10RR

Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Kindred

Bruce, we do not have a bookmark mod installed here. If you want to bookmark a mod on this site, then use your browser and add a bookmark.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Bruce the Shark

Thanks Kindred.
Best reply so far.
I will do as your suggested book mark this through my web browsers.
Still i would have thought the program designer of SMF would have inbuilt this  feature right here.
I'm not certain why it isn't here, but i would have thought there must be a very good reason for not having it.
On a last note i did find a post that i found very interesting to read and i did hit the notify button, however nothing has happened so far.
It has now been a few hours and i haven't see any email in my inbox......hmmm? ...not sure, unless there post is closed of or there are yet to be any new updated messages in that post.

Kindred

why would we install it here hen every browser has the function built in.

The bookmark mod is not one of the more downloaded/popular mods either...

and yes... you will only be notified when a new post is made in that thread.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: