News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Custom Form Mod error

Started by Bituspy, May 18, 2014, 03:53:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bituspy

I installed the Custom Form mod yesterday and I think I installed the form mod twice which adds function customformsettings(). I tried fixing this issue on my own but I don't think I will be able to fix now. Its a kind request to help me out with this issue.

I am providing the error code below:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare CustomFormSettings() (previously declared in /home/....../public_html/forum/Sources/ManageSettings.php:2062) in /home/....../public_html/forum/Sources/ManageSettings.php on line 3373

If possible help me out please.

kat

Looks, to me, like you installed the mod, twice, hence the code appearing twice.

Backup to restore?

If not (Doh!), this might sort you out:

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=400356.0

Kindred

Hi and welcome to smf.

However...
1- questions about a mod really should be asked in the support thread for that mod.
2- try using search? This question has been asked and answered several thousand times...
As k@ says, you double installed the mod...  And, if you did. Or take a backup, you will probably have to manually uninstall the duplicate code....  And do note that  the part that throws the error is likely not the only bit that was duplicated.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: