News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Dynamic Banner

Started by EliteClicks, May 28, 2014, 02:21:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EliteClicks

Hello!

I'm searching how to make SMF custom dynamic banner just like below one..
Dynamic banner - Banner with live forum stats..

Please help me

margarett

Some time ago (a lot, actually, I can't find that anymore) there was a guide somewhere on how to build something like that...
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Illori

Quote from: margarett on May 28, 2014, 04:18:57 PM
Some time ago (a lot, actually, I can't find that anymore) there was a guide somewhere on how to build something like that...

i believe it got removed due to an issue with the font it was using.

margarett

So there's a reason why I couldn't find it :P
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

EliteClicks

can anyone please post tutorial here..

Arantor

If you want it *exactly* like the one above, you'll need to first create a picture with the logo and stuff in it and also find a font to use (since you'll need the actual font file to make it work)

EliteClicks

Quote from: Arantor on May 29, 2014, 09:10:47 AM
If you want it *exactly* like the one above, you'll need to first create a picture with the logo and stuff in it and also find a font to use (since you'll need the actual font file to make it work)

Yes I have all them..

I'm designer.. so I can make that banner..

But how to put that live info on that banner?  ???

Arantor

Well, you start by providing that image and the font you want to be using... (assuming you have a licence to distribute said font)

EliteClicks

Quote from: ZombieCoder on May 30, 2014, 08:51:59 AM
Well, you start by providing that image and the font you want to be using... (assuming you have a licence to distribute said font)

Here's that!

I like to use Myriad Pro

Arantor

You do know the font would have to be on the server, right? And for me to be able to write the script I'd need to have a copy of the font too...

EliteClicks

Quote from: ZombieCoder on June 01, 2014, 11:38:35 AM
You do know the font would have to be on the server, right? And for me to be able to write the script I'd need to have a copy of the font too...

Yes I have a copy of Font on my server too..

http://eliteclicks.org/MyriadPro-Regular.otf

Arantor

Must be a TTF font not an OTF font. PHP doesn't directly support OTFs.

EliteClicks

Arantor

So what text should there be, what colour should it be and what *exactly* should it say? For numbers over 1000 should it have commas in it? What positions do you want the text to be at?

EliteClicks

Quote from: ZombieCoder on June 01, 2014, 01:52:27 PM
So what text should there be, what colour should it be and what *exactly* should it say? For numbers over 1000 should it have commas in it? What positions do you want the text to be at?

For color's just use as the colors in this..

and no commas

Arantor

So, let me get this straight... you made the image, you put the text in, you know the size and colour you used and you can't be bothered to tell me that information, forcing me to go through and figure it out myself.

Hope someone else has more patience than I do.

EliteClicks

Quote from: Arantor on June 01, 2014, 02:13:44 PM
So, let me get this straight... you made the image, you put the text in, you know the size and colour you used and you can't be bothered to tell me that information, forcing me to go through and figure it out myself.

Sorry mate I'm busy last night..
Here's the exact figures and font colors in order..

All font sizes  are 15pt

and for text & color:

Total Members : & #000000

Total Posts      : & #001682

Total Topics    : & #143d00

Online Users  : & #560059

Thanks for your time and patience..

EliteClicks

Quote from: EliteClicks on June 02, 2014, 05:31:41 AM
Quote from: Arantor on June 01, 2014, 02:13:44 PM

Sorry mate I'm busy last night..
Here's the exact figures and font colors in order..

All font sizes  are 15pt

and for text & color:

Total Members : & #000000

Total Posts      : & #001682

Total Topics    : & #143d00

Online Users  : & #560059

Thanks for your time and patience..

r u busy mate?

EliteClicks

no one here to help me  :o  :'(

EliteClicks

Advertisement: