News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

[Preview/WIP] Yet another flat..

Started by valaen, May 28, 2014, 03:13:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valaen

So I was playing around and figured it would be fun to integrate Bootstrap with SMF. I've also been using Unsemantic as a grid, but extending it with Sass instead of including the whole darn thing. This is still just a work in progress, but I've been feeling unsure of it so I thought I would toss it out here to get some opinions.

Note: Everything has been kept to Bootstrap default colors so that in order to change it a person would only need to go to the Bootstrap website and download a compiled version (less the grid system and glyphicons( because this uses FontAwesome)) with their choices.

I also pulled a "mini menu" off to the side that is collapsible and shows different options depending on whether a guest or member.

I'm learning as I go so if something looks like a completely obvious error, please don't be too harsh in pointing it out :) Thanks.

Dragooon

* Dragooon approves of this
Moar :P, I take it this is responsive?

Antes

will you going to post in on GitHub like platform so we can take a look and try to contribute as much as time allows us :) Nice work!

valaen

To be honest, besides browsing GitHub, I don't have any experience with it. Also, most of this is just css class edits. I can always shoot you a copy when I'm done so you can take a look at it, if you would like.

Dzonny

Advertisement: