News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Aldo

Started by Mick., June 03, 2014, 12:59:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick.

Link to the theme

Aldo is a professional custom theme. Simple, clean and flat design.

Theme includes social media icons in the footer and uses CSS3 that may not work in older browsers.

Terms of use :

This theme is free for personal and commercial use. You are allowed to use it in your projects, change it and adapt for your purposes. You are not allowed to remove the authors copyright.

Demo: Aldo Demo

ssaaiidd

Daniel Villiers

Hello, it is a very nice theme, but how can you change the logo name aldo. Thanks

Deaks

good question I ask myself that ... wait I should be giving support ... well I never made the theme so I will base my answer from downloading it ... extracting it into a folder then looking at the files ... it took me a whole less than 1 minute to see that you need to overwrite logo.png in images/custom ... to keep things easy I would suggest also using a png file called logo.png will save you soooo much time of looking through one css file for logo.png and changing it in the 1 instance ;)
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Advertisement: