converted database to utf-8 and now site is broken

Started by MikeG, June 08, 2014, 03:16:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antechinus

Quote from: MikeG on June 09, 2014, 04:11:33 AM
Thanks! I was getting ready to do the full package instead of the upgrade, and I didn't know about not copying settings.php.

ROFL. Good thing I remembered to mention it then. You don't need to upload any of the files that have "upgrade" in their names either. Really just index.php, plus the Themes and Sources folders, should do the trick.

MikeG

8)
Looks like it's working!  Thanks to all for your help and for your time.

Ninja ZX-10RR

Awesome :D post again if you need assistance with all those undefined stuff, as Antechinus already said they can be very few errors in the code but giving a ton of errors because they get reloaded many times ;) I had 500 errors in 5 minutes once so you can understand what I mean :P
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Advertisement: