News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

The Moving Company

Started by Mr.Truckman, October 23, 2014, 12:00:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Truckman

Link to the theme

The Moving Company by Mr.Truckman
you can make any changes to this theme to fit your needs

DEMO

Thanks.

Snrj

shattuck

Hello, on this theme, I do not seem to have a message in this section shown below. How do I get this enabled or back to what it was? It used to be the text describing SMF:

thank you in advance!

ARG01

Did you delete the default message (Welcome topic) that came with the SMF install? If so, just go to Admin and add a news item and see if it shows up.
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

shattuck

hello and thanks for the reply. I believe I did delete it. I tried adding a news item (it's the one shown in the screen shot) but it didn't cause the welcome text to show back up. Should I try re-installing the theme? Or is that message somewhere in the database?

ARG01

Edit: I have something similar with a theme that I am working on.  It has nothing to do with the actual "News".  Go to Admin> Config> Current Theme and add your info at the bottom where it says

" Moving Information:
Place your Information here (BBC and HTML)"

The code could use some work though as the placement seems to be off on my copy.
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

shattuck

oh my goodness, thank you so much. You've made someone very very happy. If my business venture takes off I am mailing you a fat check. Heck, if you've got paypal I'll throw you $10 in the morning. THANK YOU!!!!!

ARG01

No need. Just glad to help out.  ;)

Colin

"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

heltinde

Hello guys

This is a very nice theme. I've placed a banner at the top, and I desperately need help to center it. I've tried to look in the main forum for an answer, but I didn't find it. Can you help me?

Thx in advance

Dzonny

Hey there,

I just installed fresh 2.0.9 SMF on my localhost, and the first that I done was to install this theme, and the result is in attached image. Just a heads up for author of this theme.

Advertisement: