News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

SMF 2.0.8 Released

Started by Oldiesmann, June 18, 2014, 02:11:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBlaze

./Sources/Memberlist.php
Code (Find) Select
$serach_fields[] = 'email';

$condition = allowedTo('moderate_forum') ? '' : ')';

Code (Replace With) Select
$search_fields[] = 'email';

$condition = allowedTo('moderate_forum') ? '' : ')';

This will fix it, but hopefully the update package will be re-released with the fix. This error will only affect the memberlist view for moderators, but it will generate Undefined errors in your error log until fixed.
Jason Clemons
Former Team Member 2009 - 2012

Deaks

~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Steve

DO NOT pm me for support!

Mr.Truckman

Oldiesmann

It's been fixed in the patch. Will check the install/upgrade packages and fix those if necessary shortly.
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

Eathuis

A well needed release, thanks!  :)

zipper306

Kenny01

Error in Package Installation,
.Sources//Subs-Post.php    Test failed

I ignored the error and upgrade was successful.

margarett

You shouldn't have, really. Please open your support topic for this.
But bear in mind that if changes weren't applied, they are missing, so your update isn't really complete ;)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Drunken Clam

Why has sm.org not updated to 2.0.8 ???

LiroyvH

Quote from: Drunken Clam on June 22, 2014, 12:42:50 PM
Why has sm.org not updated to 2.0.8 ???

The question has already been asked and answered in to detail, short version containing all you need to know: we're currently putting more priority to something else for user convenience; there are some server troubles *and* the upgrade has to be done at a scheduled time by two people instead of one due to a mistake on our side.

Rest assured, it will be updated.
((U + C + I)x(10 − S)) / 20xAx1 / (1 − sin(F / 10))
President/CEO of Simple Machines - Server Manager
Please do not PM for support - anything else is usually OK.

Ninja ZX-10RR

And if you want to read all the details: http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=524098.0

For users reading this message this topic is *NOT* for support :( please open a support topic in the support board if you experience any issues --> http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?board=147.0
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Drunken Clam

Quote from: Flavio93Zena on June 22, 2014, 12:53:04 PM
And if you want to read all the details: http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=524098.0

For users reading this message this topic is *NOT* for support :( please open a support topic in the support board if you experience any issues --> http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?board=147.0

Flavio, don't mean to be disrespectful but, I find most of your posts to be irrelevant, and treat them as such. CoreISP answered my question fully, no need at all for your intervention.

(Edited to remove multiple quotes)

Ninja ZX-10RR

Actually you are. Do I care about your opinion? Not really. I was trying to be kind while you are not. Not a problem I will never answer any of your posts again :)
Ah 2 things:
1) this was not the place to ask the question you asked and you should actually be glad that someone considered you at all;
2) quoting me 3 times is much more spam than bothering being kind to link you what Core was talking about.
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

LiroyvH

Quote from: Flavio93Zena on June 22, 2014, 03:04:48 PM
Actually you are. Do I care about your opinion? Not really. I was trying to be kind while you are not. Not a problem I will never answer any of your posts again :)
Ah 2 things:
1) this was not the place to ask the question you asked and you should actually be glad that someone considered you at all;
2) quoting me 3 times is much more spam than bothering being kind to link you what Core was talking about.

Granted point 1 might be true, then there is still no reason for you to drag the offtopic conversation on with (unkind) posts such as these. ;)
You're, at this point, more wrong than he is. Yes his question was in the wrong place, but no: there is no need for you to repeat that a few times.
If you have an issue with his posts, be the bigger man and just walk out and let the team deal with it; should it be required. :) Report it if you feel the team needs to look at it. Leave the moderation to us.

Now, shake hands and be friends; ok?

Please stay on topic from now on, everyone. :)
I thank you kindly in advance!!
((U + C + I)x(10 − S)) / 20xAx1 / (1 − sin(F / 10))
President/CEO of Simple Machines - Server Manager
Please do not PM for support - anything else is usually OK.

casaschi

Upgraded from 2.0.7 to 2.0.8, everything seems to work fine but when I perform a detailed version check in the admin panel the language file index.english.php is still reported as version 2.0.7 and it's suggested that 2.0.8 is available.

What went wrong?

Ninja ZX-10RR

Quote from: Flavio93Zena on June 22, 2014, 12:53:04 PM
Or either install and upgrade help --> http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?board=10.0

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

ForumGuy789

It does look like the "serach_fields" error is in the SMF 2.0.8 Full Install .zip file I just downloaded too. I just wanted to confirm this if anyone needed to know.

JBlaze

Quote from: ForumGuy789 on June 23, 2014, 02:39:34 PM
It does look like the "serach_fields" error is in the SMF 2.0.8 Full Install .zip file I just downloaded too. I just wanted to confirm this if anyone needed to know.
The team is aware, and are discussing how to handle releasing an official fix for it. For the time being, it is an easy enough fix to do it yourself.
Jason Clemons
Former Team Member 2009 - 2012

Mstcool

How come this site is still running 2.0.7? :P

Advertisement: