Problem opening a new thread in SMF 2.0.7

Started by babalola olasehinde, June 18, 2014, 08:14:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

margarett

If it's a white page, you need to check your error logs. Php error logs, not SMF's
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Ninja ZX-10RR

Yes but if the error is related to a php file that has been edited by a mod... ;)
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Arantor

Then it still should be in the system error log.

babalola olasehinde

babalola olasehinde

or what mod do i need to install so as to get a clean smf and all mod uninstall , so i can install them one after the other again

Ninja ZX-10RR

I don't know what you guys suggest but I would suggest a database backup and a fresh reinstall... Also look at those 25k errors...
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

babalola olasehinde

Quote from: Flavio93Zena on June 18, 2014, 09:28:16 PM
I don't know what you guys suggest but I would suggest a database backup and a fresh reinstall... Also look at those 25k errors...

link for a fresh install pls and help it will not delete all previous post

Ninja ZX-10RR

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

babalola olasehinde

that is not what i am looking for , there use to be a link to download smf_2-0-7_upgrade.zip or something like that , once i run it on my root it will overwrite all previous smf script and it would uninstall all mod itself

LiroyvH

Click Download in top menu of this site. Get large upgrade.
((U + C + I)x(10 − S)) / 20xAx1 / (1 − sin(F / 10))
President/CEO of Simple Machines - Server Manager
Please do not PM for support - anything else is usually OK.

Ninja ZX-10RR

Thanks CoreISP, also this is what you asked for
Quote from: babalola olasehinde on June 18, 2014, 09:32:35 PM
link for a fresh install
that is different from
Quote from: babalola olasehinde on June 18, 2014, 09:47:41 PM
download smf_2-0-7_upgrade.zip
Additionally please upgrade to SMF 2.0.8 that has just been relased :)

P.s. As a sidenote if I don't answer it's because here is almost 4 a.m. and I'm working so I might be very focused or went to sleep for desperation xD

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Arantor

Except in this case he does actually want the large upgrade package so that instead of doing a completely fresh install it actually preserves the content.

Ninja ZX-10RR

With the backup he would have preserved anyway but my point is that he asked for 2 different things in 2 posts :| well no matter what he does as long as the content is ok and the forum gets back to work

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Arantor

That's because he's not sure what he needs in our terminology; he knows where he's trying to get to and we know how to get him there, that's the important thing.

Ninja ZX-10RR

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Kindred

BTW: I have the Optimus brave mod installed on 2.0.8 and it works just fine...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

babalola olasehinde

i just use the upgrade of 2.0.8 and it seems to be okay now because i can now open new thread but the problem now is that how do i delete those new thread that was created when trying to fix the error because once i click on the thread title the content who be showing

An Error Has Occurred!
Wrong value type sent to the database. Integer expected. (id_msg)

babalola olasehinde

pls how do i solve

An Error Has Occurred!
Wrong value type sent to the database. Integer expected. (id_msg)

Kindred

do not bump within 24 hours, please...

are you running portaMX?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

babalola olasehinde

Quote from: Kindred on June 19, 2014, 02:06:21 PM
do not bump within 24 hours, please...

are you running portaMX?

sorry for that

actually i just run upgrade of 2.0.8 and i have not install any mod yet

Advertisement: