Unable to send email to X email address :(

Started by Ninja ZX-10RR, June 23, 2014, 12:35:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

margarett

Of course you can open such topic ;)

I'm just not sure if you will find someone who does it for you :(

The default is 5 *if* there aren't specific settings. So if you say 2 per minute, each minute it will send 2, not 5 ;)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Ninja ZX-10RR

And still it wouldn't be a good thing. My god I am hating this setup more than anything else. Well I have to send Pete the longest PM ever I'll ask him if he knows this as well...
Thank you anyway Margarett for being that kind to me :D I won't mark it as solved coz it really isn't atm >.<
The Italian thread (for reference) is here --> http://forum.it.altervista.org/problemi-tecnici-account/213917-unable-send-email.html
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

margarett

You can say to them "I'm happy with my 90 mails/minute limit, I'm not asking for an expanded limit! I just need to have that limit based per minute and not per 2 seconds".

Because it seems to me that they are understanding the question as if you were asking for more emails per minute.

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Ninja ZX-10RR

Yeah indeed that's more or less what I asked --> http://forum.it.altervista.org/problemi-tecnici-account/214406-limite-mail.html I hope they will listen to me :(
Did you use google translator to understand that? Lol
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

margarett

Nop, it's latin-based so some parts I understand, others I get via context :P

Ninja ZX-10RR

Aw :D well I'll post their reply so if any user will have the same problem he will know either how to solve it or at least he will know that there is no simple solution to it xD
Meantime I created a topic here --> http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=524569.0 and indeed still no reply despite more than 30 views.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Advertisement: