News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

How to edit Theme

Started by xB420WA, June 23, 2014, 05:02:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xB420WA

Μπράιαν bro can you tell me how to put colors in Custom Titles >Forum Profile

Deaks

depends on where you want the colours to show :)
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Kindred

OK, Tisot...   I think that you may need to clarify your terms.

by Custom title, what are you referring to?

I currently have 3 titles
The Mean One        <--- custom title
Project Manager     <--- Primary membergroup
SMF Master             <--- Post-count based memgergroup

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

xB420WA

I don't understand bro, i am talking about this

i wanted to put color look its white

i want like this

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

xB420WA

Very Very Thanks all SMF Supporter, Manager, Helper and Friends i've to put all them now i don't need any mod now if i need help i will ask with you OK  :)

emmytboy

you can best manipulate that by editing the stylesheet... Majorly index.css
Board.template.php doesn't contain detail of what you are looking, so edit the index.css either... And if incase you still don't get, ask for assistance from your theme maker..

Kindred

emmytboy,

that won't help him in this case, since I believe he is looking to use different colors for each title
Слaва
Украинi

emmytboy

Then I think he should be specific so that we'll stop suggesting for him what he doesn't need.... He should let us know what he's really driving at...

Deaks

emmytboy, the OP marked the topic as solved.  Please respect this and stop giving bad advice.
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

emmytboy

Hey man, its okay...... Didn't know it has been mark resolved. Just checking it now..

xB420WA

kinderd i don't understand this mod http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2920

can you show me some screens or Snapshots pls

Kindred

I will say this yet again:

Ask mod specific questions in the thread dedicated to supporting that mod. We do not support mods here.
Слaва
Украинi

xB420WA

xB420WA

btw you can visit my forum

kat

Just to see "Only registered members are allowed to access this section. Please login below or register an account with Mega Gaming."?

Probably not worth the effort. ;)

xB420WA

ye u need to register at Mega Gaming Forums

xB420WA

Kinderd do you know how to set Theme size

xB420WA

I want my Overview theme in Center !!!! how can i..........

Advertisement: