Color membergroup

Started by Mac2213, June 23, 2014, 12:35:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kindred

do they have a badge/icon?

please give us a URL that shows the "problem"
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Deaks

you wont to remove post groups like Semi-Newbie?

Do you want to remove them for everyone of just people who have been assigned to membergroups.  You are being very vague in your answers and I am sorry while it would be cool to do it, we cant read minds ;)
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Mac2213

I want remove user group text in posts and profile also in messages that I want for administrators global moderators I mean for all membergroups not just administrators? thanks

Kindred

the mod, as supplied removes the text for ANY member who has a badge/icon defined for the membergroup.

And you really need to start asking mod specific questions in the support topic for that mod! !!!
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: