How do I make the site logo a Link to my Web Site?

Started by tomsg, June 24, 2014, 09:29:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kindred

are you sure? ...   I thought we cleaned the contents of that field
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Illori

Quote from: Kindred on June 26, 2014, 02:51:12 PM
are you sure? ...   I thought we cleaned the contents of that field

yep it works, a lot of the admin panel will accept html due to the fact that it requires admin access in the first place.

tomsg

Ok. I'm putting my crash helmet on and giving it a go. Thanks, I think.

tomsg

I hate to say it but no change. I placed <a href="YOUR SITE URL">YOUR TEXT FOR IT</a> into the Site Slogan box, I'm assuming that's what you were saying..

The site slogan is still present although it still links to my site but that's due to the suggestions made by Μπράιαν.

What am I doing wrong here?

Kindred

ah... if you changed the actual CODE as indicated by Runic, I think you may have replaced the ability to use the site slogan, period.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Burke ♞ Knight

Indeed so.
This is a case of one way or the other, and not both.

tomsg

Yeh I was thinking that. And so the best approach from where I now am is to replace my tinkering with the code.

tomsg

What can I say guys, thank-you. I can take my crash helmet off now. The damn thing works.

Brilliant. And I think I'm learning.

Advertisement: