News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Stars

Started by Fjclip99, July 05, 2014, 02:39:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fjclip99

Hi.
Is there a way to display multiple membergroup stars?
Here is when you look at member's profile: http://prntscr.com/3zk9q7
And here is on posts: http://prntscr.com/3zk9o5

br360

Fjclip99

Fjclip99

kat

So... change the CHMOD permissions, to make the directory and it's contents write-enabled...

Fjclip99

How do i do that ?

margarett

Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Fjclip99

When i click 'Custom', set the chmod number to 0755 and click Make Changes, nothing changes.

Kindred

Then you need to talk to your host
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Illori

if you are using the file permissions section of the package manager, it does not work on all hosts. you need to use ftp or your hosts control panel to do the chmod.

Fjclip99

I host the forum on Raspberry Pi, i can acces to files on FileZilla, but what do i do ? :D

margarett

Then you need to make sure the mentioned files/folders in that wiki page are write-enabled. In order to install mods SMF needs to edit files. There's no way to go around that. If your're self hosting your forum, I'm sorry but you need to understand that.
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Steve

Quote from: Fjclip99 on July 05, 2014, 05:41:13 PM
I host the forum on Raspberry Pi, i can acces to files on FileZilla, but what do i do ? :D

Right-click the file or folder, select 'Properties' and then the 'Permissions' tab. You can check and uncheck boxes or you can just plug in the value where the number is.
DO NOT pm me for support!

Advertisement: