News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Post and PM Inline Attachments

Started by dougiefresh, July 26, 2014, 09:14:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omebolle

Just upgraded to 5.2, the attachments still don't resize/thumbnail? Are my settings off?
What inline attachment mod is used in this SMF forum? because here it works like I would like it to

Arantor

This forum has no mods for attachments at all.

Omebolle

I'm starting to understand. Thanks for the info

Saw in my previous post the attachment tag should be "attach" and the "attach" bbcode same as "attachment" should be un-checked.

Changed the settings and problem solved

dougiefresh

Uploaded v5.3 - March 4th, 2017
o Fixed code that returns the image dimensions to the HTML building code.
o Removed ILA popup window with ILA parameters.  Will be replaced by new stuff....

@Kinsman: I've removed the code that shows the ILA parameters at the top of the page.  Sorry about that....

@Omebolle:  If you uncheck the Remove attachment image under post after in-post use? option in the Inline Attachments option page, you will see the attachment underneath the post, similar to what you would without the mod installed....

@Denis Pageau:  I'm still working on the replacement for ILA parameters window.....

LG965

Quote from: dougiefresh on February 24, 2017, 04:45:53 PM
I'm sorry, the way you are reporting your problems is confusing.... 

Quote from: LG965 on February 24, 2017, 04:21:59 AM
-Fixed issue where SimplePortal didn't display embedded attachments, don't work
Are you reporting that SimplePortal still doesn't display the embedded attachments?  If so, I will need you to PM me some forum/website credentials to your forum, and a link of where to go so that I might be able to see the problem so that I can fix it....

Quote from: LG965 on February 24, 2017, 04:21:59 AM
-Automatically image resize, in image dispayed by ILA attach don't work (in 4.15 worked, resize image width=700px, but I do not know how)
Are you reporting that using the width=700px parameter doesn't work?  What version are you using?  I've tested the width parameter and it has worked for me....

Hi,
I created a mirror site to test your mod, even the v5.3 does not work,
have a PM.

dougiefresh

Uploaded v5.3.1 - March 5th, 2017
o Removed debug statement accidentally left in the mod.

@LG965:  I accidentally left some debugging code in the mod.  I've removed it and uploaded the revised mod to your forum.  Inline attachments in SimplePortal articles isn't working at the moment, and I haven't been able to figure out why.....

LG965

Quote from: dougiefresh on March 05, 2017, 10:03:22 AM
@LG965: Inline attachments in SimplePortal articles isn't working at the moment, and I haven't been able to figure out why.....
OK I am sure you can understand  ;)

On my forum the old 4.15 resize image at 700px  :)  (if you want install it)

The new version 5 (all) don't resize!   link

Probably some other mod creates the problem.

If you need everything to test your mod on my site ask me here or PM :)

dougiefresh

@LG965: SimplePortal support is partially working at this point!  Yay!  I also fixed the issue with the Highslide support in the mod, so your images should be size-restricted again!  I had placed the image class in the "a href" html tag instead of the "img" tag....  DOH!!!

LG965

Quote from: dougiefresh on March 06, 2017, 10:04:10 AM
@LG965: I had placed the image class in the "a href" html tag instead of the "img" tag....  DOH!!!
Have you entered this fix in the mod v5.3.1 or have you manually changed some files?

dougiefresh

No, the highslide fix hasn't been released yet in the Customization Site....  I'm still looking at why the mod isn't working for some Simple portal articles....   However, you have the latest version on your site....

LG965

Sorry but I did not understand what you've done to fix in my mirror site...  :-[

DenDen60

Thanks for your efforts Dougiefresh.

dougiefresh

Quote from: LG965 on March 07, 2017, 05:38:04 AM
Sorry but I did not understand what you've done to fix in my mirror site...  :-[
Regarding the Highslide support, I had introduced a new class for inline attachments, and had placed the class="ila_attach" in the link referrer instead of the image tag.  End result being an image that wasn't automatically resized properly.

Regarding SimplePortal support, hell if I know....  There is nothing in the mod that would directly affect the SimplePortal mod.  I'm thinking maybe uninstalling, then reinstalling it after SimplePortal made a difference.....

Quote from: LG965 on March 07, 2017, 05:51:37 PM
Have other two trouble...  ???

http://www.test.tuttovola.org/index.php?board=65.0
I've traced the first screenshot issue to an incompatibility with the URL Popup mod, and have fixed this particular issue for version 5.4.

I'm still working on the second issue you found....

Krel

Another one problem. 2.0.13.
When I click at "more attachements", new field with "choose file" button doesn't add. I can't add more than one attachement :(
When I delete mod all works well again.
sorry for my english.

LG965

Quote from: dougiefresh on March 07, 2017, 08:54:44 PM
Regarding the Highslide support, I had introduced a new class for inline attachments, and had placed the class="ila_attach" in the link referrer instead of the image tag.  End result being an image that wasn't automatically resized properly.
Great!

Regarding SimplePortal support, hell if I know....  There is nothing in the mod that would directly affect the SimplePortal mod.  I'm thinking maybe uninstalling, then reinstalling it after SimplePortal made a difference.....
Try it but nothing has changed

I've traced the first screenshot issue to an incompatibility with the URL Popup mod, and have fixed this particular issue for version 5.4.

I'm still working on the second issue you found....
Good job!

dougiefresh

Quote from: Krel on March 08, 2017, 06:42:07 AM
When I click at "more attachements", new field with "choose file" button doesn't add. I can't add more than one attachement :(
sorry for my english.
I will look into this bug report....

dougiefresh

Quote from: LG965 on March 07, 2017, 05:51:37 PM
Have other two trouble...  ???

http://www.test.tuttovola.org/index.php?board=65.0
It's been fixed on your website, and has been incorporated into version 5.4.

Quote from: Krel on March 08, 2017, 06:42:07 AM
sorry for my english.
I've reproduced the bug report that you made.  I'm working on it....

LG965

dougiefresh

Quote from: LG965 on March 09, 2017, 05:40:56 PM
I believe there is still a bug in a BBC tag code  http://www.test.tuttovola.org/index.php?topic=7724.0
Wow, that's a weird one....  I verified that one on your server.  Let me see if I can verify the bug report on my localhost forum.....

Advertisement: