News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Shoutbox delay

Started by Yazar8, July 28, 2014, 07:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yazar8

Hey,

I moved to a new host, and I'm using shoutbox from simpleportal, it delays. When I post something it is not sent. I need to refresh a few times to see my post. Same for the other users.

What can the reason be?

Jade Elizabeth

You might want to ask this on Simple Portal, sounds like it could be something on there end if everything else is normal :).
Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

Yazar8

Quote from: Jade Elizabeth on July 28, 2014, 08:06:21 AM
You might want to ask this on Simple Portal, sounds like it could be something on there end if everything else is normal :).

Good god, I actually came from there to here. Because someone else created a topic about this http://simpleportal.net/index.php?topic=10356.0

I replied there now, but still maybe I can find someone to help here.

Arantor

See Underdog's comment regarding caching.

Kindred

also note... we do tno support mods here.  We support the SMF forum product itself... there are too many mods with too many different configuration options and issues for us to provide support for them all...    that is the responsibility of the mod author(s)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: