News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Error at the Bottom of page

Started by -Captain Ghost-, July 30, 2014, 08:47:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Captain Ghost-

Hello,
I don't know why a error started showing up on the bottom of the page.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function bowob_code() in /home/u426159441/public_html/Themes/vivanto_20/index.template.php on line 362

I also searched for function bowob_code() but there is nothing like that and also i hadn't tried bowob on my forum.

Hope you will save me this time also.

Thanks,  :-X

Edit: Index.template.php attached.

kat

bowob_code() doesn't seem to appear, in that file. Did you attach the one from the correct theme's directory?

A URL for your site might be useful.

Justyne

You do seem to call some chat (?) script.  Is that new?

Since when are you getting this error?
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.

-Captain Ghost-

Quote from: K@ on July 30, 2014, 09:11:32 AM
bowob_code() doesn't seem to appear, in that file. Did you attach the one from the correct theme's directory?

A URL for your site might be useful.

Thanks for reply and the file attached is of correct theme.
Site address:a2zshare.tk

-Captain Ghost-

Quote from: Justyne on July 30, 2014, 09:16:43 AM
You do seem to call some chat (?) script.  Is that new?

Since when are you getting this error?

Thanks and I had only added my site to bowob but had also removed it from bowob few days back.

Justyne

And where exactly do you see the error message? Sorry if this is a silly question but I am looking at your forum just now and can't seem to find it.

Is it just shown in the error log?

-Captain Ghost-

Quote from: Justyne on July 30, 2014, 11:27:16 AM
And where exactly do you see the error message? Sorry if this is a silly question but I am looking at your forum just now and can't seem to find it.

Is it just shown in the error log?
At the very bottom.

Justyne

kat

Do you know what this bit's about?

echo '<script id="sid0020000066416764769">(function() {function async_load(){s.id="cid0020000066416764769";s.src=(window.location.href.indexOf(\'file:///\') > -1 ? \'http:\' : \'\') + \'http://st.chatango.com/js/gz/emb.js\';s.style.cssText="width:200px;height:300px;";s.async=true;s.text=\'{"handle":"a2zpublicchat","arch":"js","styles":{"a":"CC0000","b":100,"c":"FFFFFF","d":"FFFFFF","k":"CC0000","l":"CC0000","m":"CC0000","n":"FFFFFF","q":"CC0000","r":100,"pos":"br","cv":1,"cvbg":"CC0000","cvw":200,"cvh":30,"ticker":1}}\';var ss = document.getElementsByTagName(\'script\');for (var i=0, l=ss.length; i < l; i++){if (ss[i].id==\'sid0020000066416764769\'){ss[i].id +=\'_\';ss[i].parentNode.insertBefore(s, ss[i]);break;}}}var s=document.createElement(\'script\');if (s.async==undefined){if (window.addEventListener) {addEventListener(\'load\',async_load,false);}else if (window.attachEvent) {attachEvent(\'onload\',async_load);}}else {async_load();}})();</script>';
echo '
<script type="text/javascript">
             $("body").show();
             $(".version").text(NProgress.version);
                NProgress.start();
               setTimeout(function() { NProgress.done(); $(".fade").removeClass("out"); }, 2000);
</script>

ARG01

According to the themes original files, this does not belong in the footer area in index.template.

<a href="javascript:void(0)" class="go-top">Go Top</a>

as you already have a theme default back to the top reference.

<a class="backtop" href="#"></a>
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

-Captain Ghost-

Quote from: K@ on July 30, 2014, 11:40:36 AM
Do you know what this bit's about?

echo '<script id="sid0020000066416764769">(function() {function async_load(){s.id="cid0020000066416764769";s.src=(window.location.href.indexOf(\'file:///\') > -1 ? \'http:\' : \'\') + \'http://st.chatango.com/js/gz/emb.js\';s.style.cssText="width:200px;height:300px;";s.async=true;s.text=\'{"handle":"a2zpublicchat","arch":"js","styles":{"a":"CC0000","b":100,"c":"FFFFFF","d":"FFFFFF","k":"CC0000","l":"CC0000","m":"CC0000","n":"FFFFFF","q":"CC0000","r":100,"pos":"br","cv":1,"cvbg":"CC0000","cvw":200,"cvh":30,"ticker":1}}\';var ss = document.getElementsByTagName(\'script\');for (var i=0, l=ss.length; i < l; i++){if (ss[i].id==\'sid0020000066416764769\'){ss[i].id +=\'_\';ss[i].parentNode.insertBefore(s, ss[i]);break;}}}var s=document.createElement(\'script\');if (s.async==undefined){if (window.addEventListener) {addEventListener(\'load\',async_load,false);}else if (window.attachEvent) {attachEvent(\'onload\',async_load);}}else {async_load();}})();</script>';
echo '
<script type="text/javascript">
             $("body").show();
             $(".version").text(NProgress.version);
                NProgress.start();
               setTimeout(function() { NProgress.done(); $(".fade").removeClass("out"); }, 2000);
</script>

Yes it is a slim progress bar like one we see in youtube.

Arantor

I wonder... does the original error message contain a "eval?" since to be honest the error you get really does not tie up with the file provided.

-Captain Ghost-

Quote from: SimpMode on July 30, 2014, 11:45:49 AM
According to the themes original files, this does not belong in the footer area in index.template.

those edits are 6 month previous and according to me it is not a problem.

-Captain Ghost-

Quote from: ‽ on July 30, 2014, 11:47:06 AM
I wonder... does the original error message contain a "eval?" since to be honest the error you get really does not tie up with the file provided.
So what's your guess which one.

ARG01

Quote from: r4ll on July 30, 2014, 11:48:40 AM

Regardless, you should still consider removing one or the other.
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

kat

Quote from: r4ll on July 30, 2014, 11:49:47 AMSo what's your guess which one.

Try disabling evaluation of templates, in Server Settings. See if the error-message changes.

-Captain Ghost-

Quote from: SimpMode on July 30, 2014, 11:49:58 AM
Quote from: r4ll on July 30, 2014, 11:48:40 AM

Regardless, you should still consider removing one or the other.
Done as you said but is still there and this is with the default theme also

-Captain Ghost-

Quote from: K@ on July 30, 2014, 11:51:58 AM
Quote from: r4ll on July 30, 2014, 11:49:47 AMSo what's your guess which one.

Try disabling evaluation of templates, in Server Settings. See if the error-message changes.
It is already disabled.
But still out of luck

margarett

Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

-Captain Ghost-

Arantor

I simply do not see how the error you are getting could not have been produced with the file provided.

kat

Especially as thet theme, almost certainly, has it's own index.template.

Did you disable eval, as I suggested?

-Captain Ghost-

Want to add one thing that this error is only in two theme that are default curve and vivanto but not in other theme which i have.

margarett

And the other theme also has that script?
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

-Captain Ghost-

Quote from: K@ on July 30, 2014, 12:05:19 PM
Especially as thet theme, almost certainly, has it's own index.template.

Did you disable eval, as I suggested?

Yes i had already done it

-Captain Ghost-

Update:
I had just uploaded the same theme with different name and error is gone.

kat

Your mods still work? Has the error gone from the default theme, too?

You say you disabled the eval thing. But, you didn't tell us if the error changed.

-Captain Ghost-

Quote from: K@ on July 30, 2014, 12:49:58 PM
Your mods still work? Has the error gone from the default theme, too?

You say you disabled the eval thing. But, you didn't tell us if the error changed.
Error didn't changed after disabling temp eval but after reinstalliing theme with other name the error gone but not for default theme

kat

Might be worth comparing the two index.template files, to see if you can find the stray bit of code.

If you replace the default's one, with a virgin one, your mods will bork, almost for certain.

Advertisement: