Dhari

Started by Ricky., August 26, 2011, 07:30:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricky.

Quote from: sukafia on February 12, 2013, 05:36:21 AM
Thanks but you didn't say a thing about the Guest welcome message (welcome guest, please login or register) sorry for all the trouble, just a bit desperate. Thanks
In very same file  you can find other strings also.

Also, now regarding your second, I am afraid this thread is only for Dhari support, for other kind of support, please choose appropriate section.

sukafia

of course I'm using the Dhari theme, its my best theme on SMF, and about the issue I've taken care of it. God be praise. Thanks

Ricky.

You should remove Dhari theme from your site as you have removed copyright / credits from the theme.
I am afraid you are not entitled to receive support anymore. You are actually infringing copyrights for that theme. I hope you have read license for that theme before using it.

sukafia

Quote from: Ricky. on February 12, 2013, 10:01:34 AM
You should remove Dhari theme from your site as you have removed copyright / credits from the theme.
I am afraid you are not entitled to receive support anymore. You are actually infringing copyrights for that theme. I hope you have read license for that theme before using it.

no i didn't read license, i will put back the copyright, sorry. how much can one pay to remove the copy right?

Ricky.

Theme is not meant for paid copyright removal. We are providing you it for free so leaving a small copyright in footer somewher is not  that we are asking for too much.

sukafia

Quote from: Ricky. on February 12, 2013, 11:05:43 AM
Theme is not meant for paid copyright removal. We are providing you it for free so leaving a small copyright in footer somewher is not  that we are asking for too much.
ok, i will put it somewhere.

GravuTrad

Hello ricky. Is it possible to update your beautiful theme?
On a toujours besoin d'un plus petit que soi! (Petit!Petit!)

Think about Search function before posting.
Pensez à la fonction Recherche avant de poster.

Advertisement: