Advertisement:

Author Topic: Reseller  (Read 154288 times)

Offline kapetanboris

Re: Reseller
« Reply #320 on: December 01, 2017, 06:30:19 PM »
Downloaded Reseller today.  Menu's don't work. Can't access admin or any menu item with a dropdown link.

Hello, the green "Login" button stop working magicly in my forum. I try to download lates version and seems the problem persist. The "register" works, but the "Login" just do nothing when pressed. not error show. some ideas? :(

Had the same problem, LOGIN menu and DROPDOWN menus didnt work at all.

Solution - turn on the internet :) When i clear browser history, disable internet, and reload theme those buttons dont work again, as if they need to DL something from the web in order to work, which is i think a flaw?

Offline kapetanboris

« Reply #321 on: December 08, 2017, 07:12:21 PM »
I managed to get HTTPS on my server and when i select Reseller theme (also exodus) i get a warning "this page is trying to load scripts from unauthenticated sources." in chrome. In opera it is even worse, its constantly displaying content blocked.

When i select default curve theme the site is secured (green icon) both in chrome and opera.

Also, when warning  in opera browser displays, the green button (login) in Reseller theme stops working.

Is this some sort of a security hole built in this theme? Where can we see those scripts running for the button?

Offline JonasTheGamer

• Semi-Newbie
« Reply #322 on: Yesterday at 06:32:11 AM »
Same here. The theme just looks AWESOME! But i cannot use it because the menu buttons don't work..... :(
If you would fix it, Thanks!

Offline kapetanboris

« Reply #323 on: Yesterday at 02:10:03 PM »
Same here. The theme just looks AWESOME! But i cannot use it because the menu buttons don't work..... :(
If you would fix it, Thanks!

I solved the button problem with HTTPS:

in index.template.php search this

Code: [Select]
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/2.1.1/jquery.min.js"></script>
replace with this:

Code: [Select]
<script type="text/javascript" src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/2.1.1/jquery.min.js"></script>
This and Exodus theme are really great great work and design, thanks to the author i started using google console (developer tools) and it's great stuff for diagnosing and solving problems :)

I have one question, because my PHP is nonexistant :), how can we change breadcrumbs to use this ">" instead of this "/" as a separator