News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Reseller

Started by Diego Andrés, July 30, 2014, 11:08:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xpresskonami

Can we get Accelerated Mobile Page (AMP) for thus theme??

CurtisS

If you are having problems with buttons and links (SMF 2.0.17 in my case) not working properly after moving from HTTP to HTTPS and you have done EVERYTHING else suggested in the 2.0 Support forum than this is likely the problem. Thanks, kapetanboris!

Quote from: kapetanboris on December 12, 2017, 02:10:03 PM

I solved the button problem with HTTPS:

in index.template.php search this

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/2.1.1/jquery.min.js"></script>

replace with this:

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/2.1.1/jquery.min.js"></script>

This and Exodus theme are really great great work and design, thanks to the author i started using google console (developer tools) and it's great stuff for diagnosing and solving problems :)

I have one question, because my PHP is nonexistant :), how can we change breadcrumbs to use this ">" instead of this "/" as a separator

Diego Andrés

Updated to SMF 2.0.17

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

coastalfans

Hi, I'm sorry to be bumping such an old thread but I'm having an issue with this theme that I'm hoping to get some help with.  I've tried posting on the SMF Tricks website but haven't gotten a response there.

On the "Who's Online" list, usernames for users who have chosen to hide their online status do not show up even for Administrators.  It only shows their IP address, as shown here:

Is there any way to force the "Who's Online" list to show all usernames to forum Administrators?

Diego Andrés

The theme does not include a Who.template.php file so doubt it's causing that issue.
If I remember correctly hidden members are shown on italics like this on the default behavior and it says hidden next to the name (or maybe not I don't recall  :laugh:)

shadav

Quote from: coastalfans on July 18, 2020, 01:02:01 AM
Hi, I'm sorry to be bumping such an old thread but I'm having an issue with this theme that I'm hoping to get some help with.  I've tried posting on the SMF Tricks website but haven't gotten a response there.

On the "Who's Online" list, usernames for users who have chosen to hide their online status do not show up even for Administrators.  It only shows their IP address, as shown here:

Is there any way to force the "Who's Online" list to show all usernames to forum Administrators?

your admin isn't able to see or a special group isn't able to see? by default the admin should be able to see but any other special groups you will need to change that group permissions and make sure that the box is checked for View hidden users in the online list
this may also have been a modification installed (I don't remember or not)

coastalfans

Quote from: shadav on July 18, 2020, 07:39:38 PMyour admin isn't able to see or a special group isn't able to see? by default the admin should be able to see but any other special groups you will need to change that group permissions and make sure that the box is checked for View hidden users in the online list

Correct, I am a forum administrator and I can't see the usernames of people who have chosen to hide their online status on the "Who's Online" list.  It's only an issue with this theme, the theme I am switching from does not have this issue.

shadav

Quote from: coastalfans on July 18, 2020, 08:10:24 PM
Quote from: shadav on July 18, 2020, 07:39:38 PMyour admin isn't able to see or a special group isn't able to see? by default the admin should be able to see but any other special groups you will need to change that group permissions and make sure that the box is checked for View hidden users in the online list

Correct, I am a forum administrator and I can't see the usernames of people who have chosen to hide their online status on the "Who's Online" list.  It's only an issue with this theme, the theme I am switching from does not have this issue.

does the default curve theme do this too?

as stated here
Quote from: Diego Andrés on July 18, 2020, 05:36:06 PM
The theme does not include a Who.template.php file so doubt it's causing that issue.
If I remember correctly hidden members are shown on italics like this on the default behavior and it says hidden next to the name (or maybe not I don't recall  :laugh:)
since the theme doesn't come with that template, it pulls the info from the default curve template

what theme were you using? you could try copying that theme's who.template.php into this theme's folder and see what happens  :laugh: (might need to edit the file a bit)

coastalfans

Quote from: shadav on July 18, 2020, 08:15:25 PM
Quote from: coastalfans on July 18, 2020, 08:10:24 PM

does the default curve theme do this too?

as stated here
Quote from: Diego Andrés on July 18, 2020, 05:36:06 PM
since the theme doesn't come with that template, it pulls the info from the default curve template

what theme were you using? you could try copying that theme's who.template.php into this theme's folder and see what happens  :laugh: (might need to edit the file a bit)

I was using an older theme called DS-Natural.  I'm also trying to upgrade my forum from 2.0.15 to 2.0.17 (I know, I'm way behind the times), which is causing another issue:

EDIT: I'm sorry, I forgot to answer your first question.  The default Curve theme does not have the error on the "Who's Online" page.

Diego Andrés

Reseller is already updated for 2.0.17 assuming you downloaded it recently so you can ignore the modifications from 2.0.16 patch

coastalfans

Quote from: Diego Andrés on July 19, 2020, 03:39:42 AMReseller is already updated for 2.0.17 assuming you downloaded it recently so you can ignore the modifications from 2.0.16 patch

Cool, so I can patch to 2.0.16 and not worry about the PersonalMessage.template.php error?

Thanks for all your help, BTW :)

Kindred

I believe the statement indicates that you should not apply 2.0.17 patch updates to Reseller at all...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

iRablap

I have to problem with the avatar default of theme, because my avatar personalized don't change in the post.

Naig

Is it possible to remove the captcha? or something similar? is that the captcha image to register does not appear and does not stop registering any user.

Kindred

That's a setting in admin- security and anti-spam
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

StarredSkies

Hi Diego! This theme has been my ride or die for the past few years. It's about time for us to update to 2.1. Are you planning on making a 2.1 version of Reseller or something similar? I would hate to switch.

Diego Andrés

Can't promise it will happen soon, but perhaps at one point for sure.

StarredSkies

Sounds like a plan! Thank you for replying. :) You're the best.

Advertisement: