Reseller

Started by Diego Andrés, July 30, 2014, 11:08:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xpresskonami

Quote from: Xpresskonami on May 31, 2015, 04:54:08 AM
Whenever am trying to install new mods. It did not go into Themes/Reseller/Display.templates.php

It only go to Themes/default/Display.template.php

What is the solution to that????????

Still waiting for reply please!!!!!

ameo

well, what mod are you trying to install?
can't you edit manually?
antechinus:
QuoteIf you are dying for a solution it may be wise to seek medical attention.
Get some Awesome Smileys for your forum

|±(ಠ_ಠ
)±|

JoeK

Hello,  how I can use latin extended font?  In default set, some characters are bold. Thank you

Xpresskonami

How can I do this on my Reseller theme. I won't the Edge to Curve like the PC1 attachment I share.

PC2 attachment is the Reseller theme am using Right now!

Am trying to add a img background to the Reseller Theme Body. So if I add it. It cover up all the site pages. So am trying to separate the wrapper from the body so I can add the image to the background!

So where "Collpase Collapse" is shown in my PC2 attachment! I want it to curve as PC 1 attachment

Xpresskonami

Am waiting for reply please!

Xpresskonami

Still waiting for the reply

Shambles

You won't make any friends bumping your query like this  :-\

Xpresskonami

Quote from: Shambles on June 06, 2015, 03:52:42 PM
You won't make any friends bumping your query like this  :-\

How please?????

ocbland4

Xpresskonami

Quote from: ocbland4 on June 07, 2015, 04:51:02 AM
beautyful theme

Yes am trying to beautify the theme.

ameo

I've already told you, but you're not listening, Xpresskonami, because you don't reply in normal ways, or don't reply at all.

For all your problems it would be the best to adress coder who made this theme, on his own web forum, which he has here:
http://smftricks.com/index.php?board=40.0

Register there and ask him. If you didn't remove his copyright from theme!!!, you'd know his name is Daniel, and you'd know that smftricks is the page to go.

Besides that, putting the background image wouldn't do much harm to theme layout, since it's only gray area that would be covered, and posts are wrapped in white boxes.
antechinus:
QuoteIf you are dying for a solution it may be wise to seek medical attention.
Get some Awesome Smileys for your forum

|±(ಠ_ಠ
)±|

Xpresskonami

non of them reply me. please mr daniel need urgent reply

strano

Quote from: Daniiel on July 31, 2014, 05:02:25 PM
Quote from: r4ll on July 30, 2014, 11:22:06 PM
Is there any way to add effects (like hover) to the menu bar when it is going up or down just like wpcentral.com

Thanks  :)

Index.template.php
Search:
<script type="text/javascript">
$(document).ready(function(){
$("input[type=button]").attr("class", "btn btn-default btn-sm");
$(".button_submit").attr("class", "btn btn-primary btn-sm");
$("#advanced_search input[type=\'text\'], #search_term_input input[type=\'text\']").removeAttr("size");
$(".table_grid").attr("class", "table table-striped");
$("img[alt=\'', $txt['new'], '\'], img.new_posts").replaceWith("<span class=\'label label-warning\'>', $txt['new'], '</span>");
$("#profile_success").removeAttr("id").removeClass("windowbg").addClass("alert alert-success");
$("#profile_error").removeAttr("id").removeClass("windowbg").addClass("alert alert-danger");
});
</script>

Replace with:
<script type="text/javascript">
$(document).ready(function(){
var previousScroll = 0, headerOrgOffset = $("nav").height();
$(window).scroll(function () {
    var currentScroll = $(this).scrollTop();
    if (currentScroll > headerOrgOffset) {
        if (currentScroll > previousScroll) {
            $("nav").fadeOut();
        } else {
            $("nav").fadeIn();
        }
    } else {
            $("nav").fadeIn();
    }
    previousScroll = currentScroll;
});
$("input[type=button]").attr("class", "btn btn-default btn-sm");
$(".button_submit").attr("class", "btn btn-primary btn-sm");
$("#advanced_search input[type=\'text\'], #search_term_input input[type=\'text\']").removeAttr("size");
$(".table_grid").attr("class", "table table-striped");
$("img[alt=\'', $txt['new'], '\'], img.new_posts").replaceWith("<span class=\'label label-warning\'>', $txt['new'], '</span>");
$("#profile_success").removeAttr("id").removeClass("windowbg").addClass("alert alert-success");
$("#profile_error").removeAttr("id").removeClass("windowbg").addClass("alert alert-danger");
});
</script>

Quote from: r4ll on July 31, 2014, 01:55:15 PM
Can you tell the name of font used in logo  ;D

The name of the font is "Intro"

hi, if i use this code, i've a JS error when i declare headerOrgOffset.
TypeErroor: $ is not a function

can anyone help me?

MarkoKg

Thanks for a great theme!

Anyway, is there a way to use "classic" buttons instead of the plus "+" button inside topic list? I tried to find a code for it inside Display.template.php, but looks like the plus button is purely css?

Thanks.

Xpresskonami

Please am using Simple portal mod in Reseller Themes. And in the board news updates of the SP. Whenever I make a post using BBC of the image always heavy and makes my website to load slow. Is there anyway I can reduce it to 300px width and 300 height. May be by css or any other method!

Crank!

I dont know anything about this kind of stuff. I need to change the logo to say
uberXperts
Helping each other uber on

How can I do that?

Thanks

margarett

First you need a the logo itself... Do you have a logo?
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Crank!

I thought I could just change the letters to say what I want it to say.

alple

Thanks for the theme!
It's useful for mobile devices, but I have a problem with it. I could not edit posts. The button "edit" works fine, but when I press "save edited post", I am simply redirected to the first message of the thread.
I have modified the theme a little — but I do not think, that it should be related.

Here is the button code:
<input type="submit" name="post" value="Сохранить" tabindex="6" onclick="return oQuickModify.modifySave('ed93661457fef4bed5eb45dcfd7a1c0a', 'fdebc89fec03');" accesskey="s" class="button_submit">

What should I do?

margarett

Hi and welcome to sm.org

I would suggest that this is not related to the theme. It suggests an issue with mod_security. Can you try it with SMF's default theme?
Can you ask your host if mod_security is installed and, if so, if they can disable it for you? (even if just temporarily, for debug)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Advertisement: