News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Reseller

Started by Diego Andrés, July 30, 2014, 11:08:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

margarett

Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Xpresskonami

Quote from: Xpresskonami on October 09, 2015, 04:09:07 PM
in my reseller themes, am trying to add External Links to the Menu, e.g "HOME, FORUM, HELP".... so I want to add a link to it e.g "HOME, NEWS, MUSIC, FORUM, HELP
please how can I edit the menu????

in my reseller themes, am trying to add External Links to the Menu, e.g "HOME, FORUM, HELP".... so I want to add a link to it e.g "HOME, NEWS, MUSIC, FORUM, HELP

Piilot

Hello all!

Thanks for this awesome theme!

Just one problem: The big blue bar, next to the logo, I can not edit the colour? I'm uncertain where I edit this?

Also, where do I edit the button colours at the top?

In addition, how would I go about editing the colours of the 'Login' and 'Register' buttons?

peterwaalker

Quote from: Xpresskonami on October 10, 2015, 03:30:46 AM
Quote from: Xpresskonami on October 09, 2015, 04:09:07 PM

Let me start by solving your own problem because it is simple and straight without hassles.
Just install a mod called Adk Menu Buttons
After installation log in to your admin panel and insert the links of the pages you have already created. In case you have not created any page at all just install this mod called Custom Action
Goodluck!!
Regards,
Waalker.

peterwaalker

Please how do i edit my theme software to make something like what i attached below.
Thank you!

shafideaf

i installed it but mobile not good because when i post any topic then show large size avatar! i want small avatar with post in mobile site

adiboy

I hate every Admin of this forum...

You always look at set of people to reply. Why dont you give reply to everyone? I have never for once get a solution to my questions here. Instead, i get them from other links online.

Check my site.... Reseller is really ******ing up, its showing just one post in the board news... What could be the problem?

margarett

Themes (and MODs) support is mostly performed by their respective authors. Many people (like myself :P ) really suck at theming so we can't also help much in this context.

I'm sorry if you don't get the help you need and expect, but attitude won't make it any better. You have 3 previous posts and you had 2 replies in the SP question, so it's just the issues with this theme.

QuoteCheck my site...
If only we knew which is your site's URL... ::)

At this point, considering the amount if issues you had with Reseller (the enormous amount of 2), my best suggestion is to try another theme. Alternatively, I'm sorry but you can only wait until someone can help you with the issues you still have. Feel free to bump your posts every now and then ;)

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Gluz

Quote from: adiboy on November 09, 2015, 02:05:23 PM
... I have never for once get a solution to my questions here...
I gave you a reply in the SimplePortal block thing, also one of the SimplePortal guys responded with a link to their site with the answer to your question.

Quote from: margarett on November 09, 2015, 05:07:12 PM
QuoteCheck my site...
If only we knew which is your site's URL... ::)
And have a more detailed explanation on what happens in your forum. Also it helps us to help you if you can test with the default theme if that issue is happening there too, if not, then it's something in the Reseller theme, maybe something you try to modify?

adiboy

I am sorry if i have wrong you with my attitude. Kindly forgive. So can i ask one more question about the reseller theme?

margarett

Sure you can ;)

But please, take some time to explain your issue properly. Write a lot. Use some printscreens (attach them to the post), maybe even use Paint ( :P ) to edit the printscreen and show exactly what's wrong or what you'd like to modify.

adiboy

Thank you alot Margarett... I appreciate your kindness to me.

The issues i am currently facing are
1. the big avater in mobile view. I don't like the big avater, it is too big and i want it to be small. Though i like the size of avater when view using computer. It is not too big on pc view but too big on mobile.  Screen.jpg attached

2. How can i make my board news a list pattern like in the board.jpg attachment

margarett

The second issue needs to be checked in SimplePortal (support topic or their site). You need to recode that block to show just the subject with a link instead of the content it has now.

About the avatar, it looks like a genuine bug... :(

In index.css you find this:
.poster li.avatar img
{
   width: 50%;
}

Change width to max-width, eg:
.poster li.avatar img
{
   max-width: 50%;
}

edit: see what I meant? perfect description, easier to answer ;)

Gluz

The avatar it's how the Theme is, and I don't like it at all, because in a tablet the avatar is really huge.

I have edited this theme a lot, and the avatar is one of the things I modify, but I can't remember now what I modify in my site, I need to check and compare the css files with the original ones to see where I change the avatar thing to keep it small. When I restart the PC to Windows I'll post the fix to that.

margarett

@Gluz, did you see my post before yours? IMO it's a confusion with width/max-width ;)

Gluz

Oh, yeah, I checked that part, and I deleted completely that rule from the CSS, without it the avatars show the size they are, and if you configure an appropriate size in the admin panel then in mobile view they will show fine, that rule just make the avatar looks bad.

adiboy

Thanks so much Margarett and Gluz............ Let me check the max-width thing

Quote from: margarett on November 10, 2015, 05:57:09 PM
The second issue needs to be checked in SimplePortal (support topic or their site). You need to recode that block to show just the subject with a link instead of the content it has now.

.poster li.avatar img
{
}

.poster li.avatar img
{
}

Daniiel

Quote from: adiboy on November 11, 2015, 07:10:49 AM
Thanks so much Margarett and Gluz............ Let me check the max-width thing

Quote from: margarett on November 10, 2015, 05:57:09 PM

.poster li.avatar img
{
}

.poster li.avatar img
{
}

If you only want change the width on mobile view, add to the end (index.css) this:
@media (max-width:991px) {
.poster li.avatar img
{
}
}

If not, see this: http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=525855.msg3745023#msg3745023

margarett

Oh sorry, I read the whole topic but managed to miss that post :(

adiboy

Thanks so much. It has reduced but a bit still big though... Maybe i'll need a way to show only the Author/Poster Name without Image

Advertisement: