News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Reseller

Started by Diego Andrés, July 30, 2014, 11:08:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

d3vcho

"Greeting Death as an old friend, they departed this life as equals"

secretuser5

Ok but what do I have to change to get it working?

Kindred

Parse the mod...
Edit the theme template files as the mod says...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

secretuser5

unfortunately I´m not quite good in things like that. Can maybe someone give me a step by step instruction how I can do it?

d3vcho

Quote from: secretuser5 on November 14, 2016, 12:38:10 PM
unfortunately I´m not quite good in things like that. Can maybe someone give me a step by step instruction how I can do it?

Okay, go to the Mod URL and in the right side of the screen you'll see the "Parse" button. In the dropmenu next to that button, select your SMF version and click "Parse". Then, a new screen will appear. Scroll down until "File Edits" and just follow the instructions over there.

This is the button I mean:

I hope you understand now.

Regards :)
"Greeting Death as an old friend, they departed this life as equals"

secretuser5

Now I got it! Thanks a lot!

BK_123

I've installed this theme and its requesting a font script running over http and I cannot find where it is so I can correct it to https "hxxp:themes.googleusercontent.com/static/fonts/opensans/v6/cJZKeOuBrn4kERxqtaUH3T8E0i7KZn-EPnyo3HZu7kw.woff [nonactive]"

tanawat

i use Thumbnail Topic Mod
picture is small not Enlarge

reseller

default theme

exodus theme

Can you help me plese?

liamnoel

Hi! Sorry for my English.
I need a little help  :)
1) How I can change size (or color) of nicknames?
2) How change background to image?
Thanks!

SEOSEO

I am struggling to update my forum from 2.0.13 to 2.0.14 because reseller theme needs a manual mod.  Looking at the test results it shows 'unsuccessful' on SSI.php and my reseller theme's index.template.php file.

The suggestion is to manually change the theme's index.template.php like so:

<input type="hidden" name="hash_passwrd" value="" />

needs to be replaced with

<input type="hidden" name="hash_passwrd" value="" /><input type="hidden" name="', $context['session_var'], '" value="', $context['session_id'], '" />

Reseller theme only has this:

<div class="form-group">
<input type="password" name="passwrd" class="form-control" placeholder="', $txt['password'] ,'" />
</div>

What should I do here since I am not using 'hash_passwrd'?

Gluz

Quote from: SEOSEO on June 12, 2017, 03:17:01 PM
I am struggling to update my forum from 2.0.13 to 2.0.14 because reseller theme needs a manual mod.  Looking at the test results it shows 'unsuccessful' on SSI.php and my reseller theme's index.template.php file.

The suggestion is to manually change the theme's index.template.php like so:

<input type="hidden" name="hash_passwrd" value="" />

needs to be replaced with

<input type="hidden" name="hash_passwrd" value="" /><input type="hidden" name="', $context['session_var'], '" value="', $context['session_id'], '" />

Reseller theme only has this:

<div class="form-group">
<input type="password" name="passwrd" class="form-control" placeholder="', $txt['password'] ,'" />
</div>

What should I do here since I am not using 'hash_passwrd'?

Just add this after that piece of code:
<input type="hidden" name="', $context['session_var'], '" value="', $context['session_id'], '" />

I have it like that and it works like a charm.

Diego Andrés

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

mysimplesite

Downloaded Reseller today.  Menu's don't work. Can't access admin or any menu item with a dropdown link.

Read previous post about SSL and having to change http to https in index.template.php and set proper SSL path.

Unable to access admin to set proper path. Changing all HTTP to HTTPS in index.template.php stopped forum from appearing. Had to upload new index.template.php. Still can't access admin to make changes.

Any help appreciated.

ekonomist 2

Vay canına, clean and amazing, you did a great minimalistic job :)

Tina11

Hello!

The Reseller theme is great. Thank you for it!
I have two questions.

1)  I cannot login via the large login button. If I try it, always just this error message shows up: "Your session timed out while posting. Please go back and try again."
Where's the error? Is there a difference between this login button and the login in the top menu?

2)  The login and register buttons are one above the other. Is this because the German words are longer than the English words? How do I get them next to each other in one line?

Kind regards,
Tina

Tina11

Thanks, that helped, it works now!
If only now someone could write me how I get the two buttons next to each other. :)

mblendinger

Hello, the green "Login" button stop working magicly in my forum. I try to download lates version and seems the problem persist. The "register" works, but the "Login" just do nothing when pressed. not error show. some ideas? :(

neoweb

Hi There, on my forum I installed Reseller theme (very nice !)).. thank you for the nice job!

(see https://www.neoweb.nl/forum2/ )

But.. in responsive mode, you need to swipe to the left to see all the content. So not all is responsive. ? Is there a quick fix? do I need to disable features or what? (see attachment)

I also want to (automatic) rescale images on mobile devices that people upload as attachments. Is dat included in the Reseller theme?

neoweb

Another Question. Is it possible to implement an AMP in the theme? (accelerated Mobile Pages)

Advertisement: